tell me what you want!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
psurollsovau

tell me what you want!!!!

Post by psurollsovau »

guys ive decided maybe i can get more money out of my wrecked 93 1.6l sohc than trying to sell it whole. tell me what you want and if its still good we can work somthin out. please keep in mind that i live in pennsylvania, im also comin to the car show at carlise in may so maybe i can meet ya there to hook ya up and save shipping costs :D .
too much s--- to list!
psurollsovau

Re: tell me what you want!!!!

Post by psurollsovau »

oh yeah the left side its pretty hurt but the lighting and interior parts of that side are still ok!
too much s--- to list!
larz13

Post by larz13 »

how are your headlights are they clear?
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

ECU for cheap let me know.Or email me at som1dies@aol.com
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

driver side headlight is clear the pass is pretty foggy both have lunar accents in them so there is a small hole, whoever buys em can have those for free.<P>the ecu i have no idea what its worth or where its even located for that matter. make me a resonable offer and if you can talk me through getn it out its yours.<P>email me both of you! :D
too much s--- to list!
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

guys could you also put what part ere talkn about in your replys, ith tons of email its hard to keep track
too much s--- to list!
phantom12183

Post by phantom12183 »

Hey I would like your passenger side brake light!! I am serious!! Please get back to me!!!
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I am looking for all the plastic caps across the windshield cover also this piece, I dont know what it is called?<P> Image
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

ok ive decided to add a couple of things you guys might want.<P>strut bar(frt)(polished)- $20+ship<BR>door panels(man wind)- $75 each+ship<BR>driverside fender(white) $75+ship<BR>hood- small repair needed(green)- $100+ship<BR>taillights- $100each + ship<BR>headlights- $150 each or $275 both+ship<BR>headliner(tan) $90+ship<BR>mirrors(green)- $50 each<BR>i have alot of the parts just cant think of them, make sure in your emails you let me know what your talkn about everytime you send one!<BR>sorry guys you cant have my driver/pass seats im saving them for my next project
too much s--- to list!
BigDaddy

Post by BigDaddy »

i don't suppose you have a PRM intake email me(enigma7457@aol.com)
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

ECU for 20 bucks.
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

how about this guys. $1400 with my 17"primax 618's rims and tires, pretty good deal, all ya need is a door and quarter panel and some paint. car has 180,000 miles on it so i figure its worth about $900. ill take $900 for it w/o the custom rims.btw it still runs good for the mileage
too much s--- to list!
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

will ya accept cods for that strut bar?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

take $20 for the ecu.
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

ok guys heres the deal. so far i have one person interested in buying somthing other than my strut bar. i hate to say it but im not gonna start tearing the whole car apart just for the front bumper and ecu. i know who you guys are who want these things but i need to see that more people want more parts before i can do this. i know somone out there needs a manual trans or somthin that would be worth takin the whole car. even if you pull what you wanted and pass it down the line you could still get $900 out of it. if you know how to pull dents and paint you could have this thing lookn mint for practically nothing.
too much s--- to list!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”