wanted mx3 gs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

wanted mx3 gs

Post by Guest »

if anyone has an mx3 gs or rs, preferably the gs, that they want to sell, e-mail me @ jordandeis@hotmail.com, and you must be in the alberta area and it has to be a 5 spd. dont matter what color.
rece

Re: wanted mx3 gs

Post by rece »

i have a gs and am willing to sell<BR>123000 km and well maintained recent work done to it<BR>break rotors and calipers<BR>timing belt / running belts<BR>oil changed every 5000km synthetic oil used<BR>make me an offer<P>i also have a G-force body kit comming so add 1100 to your offer or leave it at that<P>id say the car is worth $9500 or so as that is the current rate they are going for on the market<P>but anyway just throw out a number<P>rece
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs

Post by Guest »

thats a sweet deal man, but unfortunately my budget is around 7000 or so, i think i'll have to pass unless you want to sell it cheap.
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

I as well am moving my mx-3 with not to much effort but I think that my price is to high it is a 96 with 138,000. on it just had the engine inspected and it is in great shape. I was going for 12,000. but am willing to drop it for the right person ie will move it for 11,000. and if ya ask real nice and little less ( this is only for the members of the site these are people that love this car )

Post by Guest »

wish i could man but 11 g's is a little outta my budget, lookin for somethin a bit cheaper.sorry
spyderz

Post by spyderz »

i have 93 mx-3 low miles only 110000 has minor engine work no rust interior is in great shape has a few rock chips in front section but not major. only problem is i live in iowa.
spyderz

Post by spyderz »

i have 93 mx-3 low miles only 110000 has minor engine work no rust interior is in great shape has a few rock chips in front section but not major. only problem is i live in iowa. only asking 7500

Post by Guest »

thats a problem cuz then id have to get it shipped to canada and it would just be a mess, like something closer to home here.
Maze

Post by Maze »

I have a 92 GS that i am willing to sell for $3000 US However I live in oregon Usa.

Post by Guest »

yeah, see, it would cost me at least like about 1000 bucks just to ship it here so that is why id like something in canada at least, say within 500km at least

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”