Selling Parts from 94 MX3 4cyl 5spd

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jg84

Selling Parts from 94 MX3 4cyl 5spd

Post by jg84 »

I wrecked it back a few months ago and im wanting to sell the parts. Its pretty much totalled, i hit a tree on the passenger side going about 40 or 50. But there are still lots of good parts like ds mirror.. door.. interior is fine. Wheels are in good shape. Tailights are good.
Stevech_2001

Re: Selling Parts from 94 MX3 4cyl 5spd

Post by Stevech_2001 »

Hey I want a couple of parts. First I need the back hatch shade (black) if you have it and I need the little plastic piece that on the drivers side door the plastic ash tray/ handle thing if you got it??? Let me know send me an email. Stevech_2001@hotmail.com
Steve
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

are you selling the manual transmission and other misc. parts with it such as the knob, clutch pedal, clutch? if so, how much?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

how much do you want for the tail lights
j_villines

Post by j_villines »

How much for the drivers side mirror and the drivers side door handle? How is the windsheild and if it isn's cracked how much. Do you still have the rear cargo cover? Any prices on any of this would be appreciated. Thanks.
jayhart

Post by jayhart »

Hook me up man. I crunched my 95 RS on the freeway. Some nuthead jammed on the brakes late at nite for no reason. I almost missed him but my whole passenger front end took him on. Unfortunately I lost. I need a new hood, quarter panel, headlight, and probably a s----load of new parts from the inside, including most of the fluid reservoirs, a/c and rad. etc. Bummer is that everything still works except my power steering. It's just all crushed up inside. Let me know if you got this side of the car and if your willing on taking it out and shipping. I'll get you a list if you can help.<BR>Jay.
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I am looking for all those plastic caps across the front of the windshield wiper. Let me know turnertwenty@hotmail.com
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
jg84

Post by jg84 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jay:<BR><STRONG>Hook me up man. I crunched my 95 RS on the freeway. Some nuthead jammed on the brakes late at nite for no reason. I almost missed him but my whole passenger front end took him on. Unfortunately I lost. I need a new hood, quarter panel, headlight, and probably a s----load of new parts from the inside, including most of the fluid reservoirs, a/c and rad. etc. Bummer is that everything still works except my power steering. It's just all crushed up inside. Let me know if you got this side of the car and if your willing on taking it out and shipping. I'll get you a list if you can help.<BR>Jay.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Sorry man but the side that is smashed on mine is the same as yours so i cant help any there.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

U got the A/C unit and all the s--- with it? How Much?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
k2stp

Post by k2stp »

how much for the tailights?
I wasn't born to drive I was born to work, but I got laid off;)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”