looking for an MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Evans

looking for an MX-3

Post by Evans »

Hi I live in Winnipeg,MB Canada, and I want to buy an MX-3. A friend of mine has one and I fell in love with it the first time I took it out. colour doesn't matter, I just don't want one that looks like a piece of s---. and it has to run. Standard or auto doesn't matter, but standard is better. I'm willing to go as high as $9000. plz e-mail me if you can help me out<P>data_chick47@hotmail.com
mx3weasel

Re: looking for an MX-3

Post by mx3weasel »

I live in Saskatoon SK so I'm somewhat close to were you live.<BR>Ive got a red 95 GS for sale, its got the V6, 5spd, A/C, am/fm/cassette, spoiler, 5-spoke mags, good Potenza tires all around, interior has no rips and hasn't been smoked in. The exterior is mint too, no scratches or chips and looks brand new. The engine runs great and has no leaks. Its got 149k. The only think is I'm lookin to get more than 9G's for it.<BR>Im lookin for like 11 for it, email me at mx3weasel@hotmail.com if you wanna see some pics of it.
<B>¤Wé§릤<P>95 Red GS V6 5-spd<BR>Stock for now.</B>
spyderz

Re: looking for an MX-3

Post by spyderz »

i live in iowa a ttle far but am getting ris of my 93 1.6 run great has some mods selling for around 6000.00 obo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”