Vermont Tech Spotting...

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
happyclown

Vermont Tech Spotting...

Post by happyclown »

So someone living in i think Keenan dorm with the teal green paint, nice mazda rims huge dual exaust and a mazda decal on the hatch...

Licence plate says 'Im Rich'.... :wink:

You on this forum???
1993 RS Teal
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

Post by Dominicanchu_Nmbr1 »

they'd break into my car if i had a plate like that. thats crazy.
-=[Irving A.]=-
vtmx3

hey

Post by vtmx3 »

hey I'm from vermont man. I have a friend that goes to vermont tech. I'm the guy that drives the late 94 rs around in barre. We should meet up some time.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I dont think i've ever seen you but I have a friend that says that he knows where you live :shock: creepy huh :lol:

I'd be down for meetin up... but for the winter im letting my girlfriend drive my mx while I drive my other car....

She crashed an AWD subaru on a dirt road... rolled it too... to im kinda worried that it may not make it through the winter.

I graduate this year and when that happens i plan to start doin crazy thing to my car!

But... yeah... we should meet up sometime :D
1993 RS Teal
i'm_rich

i'm rich

Post by i'm_rich »

hey guys, i just join the site and noticed a lot of talk about you guys seeing my 95 mx-3. i'm rich by the way and i do go to Vermont Tech. Obviously there's a few people in the area so how about having a meet sometime. maybe this spring. my mx-3 is parked for the winter so there's no insurance on it. hopefully in a couple month i'll have it back out so let me know if you or anyone you know want to have a meet. Later

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”