Pakfeifer altezza tail light groupbuy!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Pakfeifer altezza tail light groupbuy!!!!!

Post by neverenuff »

Ok people let's start over.for all the people that have emailed me in the past and people who have not.<BR>Pakfeifer as we all know, rearly ever replies to their email's.Now I have info on shipping and cost's so as of right now if there are at least 15-20 people intrested I can get us the tail light's for 350.00$ including shipping so what I need is a list of people that want them.So if you have emailed me in the past I am sorry but need you to email me again so I can add you to list.For all others intrested email me and I'll add you to the list as of right now today I have 0 people on the list. I need to start all over again so you need to make sure that you are in 110% sure you are in,like I said the altezza light's as of now will be 350.00 with shipping maybe less depending on how many people go in on it.But that price is with at least 15-20 people so I need you're replies asap so you can be added to the list.Once I have the list I will post the groupbuy in the groupbuy forum of this site so no money will be sent untill it has been posted there this is just to get the list going.Also this is just a reminder this groupbuy is for US res ONLY!!!<BR>Thnx<BR>Luis
spyderz

Re: Pakfeifer altezza tail light groupbuy!!!!!

Post by spyderz »

hey i didn't know your email but you can add me to the list if it still exsist spyderz20@msn.com but iwant those taillights
gmoney23

Post by gmoney23 »

hey im interested in the tail lights if you can get all of it for $350 instead of 400+shipping..email me at gmoney2321@fuse.net if you have more info about the taillights...i am very interested!![email]null[/email]
Garrett
gmoney23

Post by gmoney23 »

add me to the list if your still getting one together!!again i am very interested!!<BR>email: gmoney2321@fuse.net
Garrett

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”