My truck won't start/run

Off-Topic Discussions
D44Boy

My truck won't start/run

Post by D44Boy »

Hi guys. I have a problem with my Nissan 4X4 Hardbody pickup. I KNOW this is a mx-3 forum but since I have been using this site I noticed everyone is so helpful and responsive so I thought I would just throw out this question to see if anyone had any input. So I started my 95 4X4 2.4L up and drove about a block just fine. Then I shifted into second gear, and all of a sudden the truck died. COuldnt start up again. Everything else is fine, like battery and starter. It turns over but nothing else. It kind of seems like there's no gas getting to the engine. I'm thinking its some sort of fuel delivery problem. What can I fix/check on my own before I take it to the shop? P.S. - I JUST filled gas, so that is not the problem!!!! What can affect the truck and prevent it from running like this? PLEASE HELP!?!?!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Moved to Off topic.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

fuel pump????? good possibilty?
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

injectors?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
D44Boy

Post by D44Boy »

WHere is my fuel pump? What does it look like? How can I check it? THanks
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

D44Boy wrote:WHere is my fuel pump? What does it look like? How can I check it? THanks
keep in mind its not an mx3 most people wont know where a part is on a car unless they own it have you considered finding a forum pertaining to your truck? or get a haynes manual from canadian tire or pep boys for like 20 bucks it will tell you where your fuel pump is. It sounds like your fuel pump my prelude did the same thing check if you hear any click or anything coming from your fuel pump if its shot it won't make any noise.

Return to “Off-Topic”