I have something important to tell everyone.

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

I have something important to tell everyone.

Post by Franko »

I have made a decision that may effect some of you negatively.
Ive decided that I personally am going to change the speed at which the earth spins around the sun. There is no need to be alarmed.. I have a good reason to do this. You see, Ive invented a machine that can change the bippiological mass of the earth which also conveniently prints ajusted calendars for the year. The result of this is completely eliminating winter. The new year will consist of the months April, May, June, July and August. December will also be avalilable although it is only 3 days long (24,25,26). This new year that I have created will only be 156 days long but doing so will have completely phased out winter. Those of you who enjoy winter sports and own snow machines you have my sincerest apologies but Im afraid I just cant take it anymore. Thank you for your time.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

I got your back Franko, if any of those snow loving sissys want some lemme know , ill f--- em up. :D
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

:shock: :lol:

what about turkey day???
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

ovendenk wrote::shock: :lol:

what about turkey day???
Are you telling us you've never had Christmas Turkey??!?!
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

Chiggles wrote:
ovendenk wrote::shock: :lol:

what about turkey day???
Are you telling us you've never had Christmas Turkey??!?!
ya ya ya, it's still not turkey day though. :sadwavey:
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i got yo back franko
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Macen

Post by Macen »

Please don't remove Super Bowl sunday. I beg you!!
And new year's eve too.
The rest is ok. :D :2thumbsup:
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
cb mx3

Post by cb mx3 »

Sounds good. As a true canuck (a hockey player) I need hockey or atleast when it matters, the playoffs, so i'm glad to see april and may. I like it.
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

meh.. i'll just put wheels on my sled. gets too cold up here anyways (well in meadow lake, sask anyways. calgary ain't that cold)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Awwww!!!, already done Franko. Some radical equator group beat you to it.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Meep

Post by Meep »

Sweet you kept Dec. 24th. At least I can still get birthday presents then... :o
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Yeah, I think that you have been beaten to it, it is called "global warming". Some sort of evil plan created by Doctor Evil I think. Soon enough there will be no winter... Bad news for me here in Georgia. We don't really have winter to begin with and now it is going to be hot as hell all year round, thanks!!! :evil:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

PATDIESEL wrote:Yeah, I think that you have been beaten to it, it is called "global warming". Some sort of evil plan created by Doctor Evil I think. Soon enough there will be no winter... Bad news for me here in Georgia. We don't really have winter to begin with and now it is going to be hot as hell all year round, thanks!!! :evil:
Actually did you know that global warming is a myth. There is no evidence that greenhouse gasses have or ever will cause the earth to warm up. The earth goes through natural cycles of cooling and warming over tens of thousands of years. Also there has been an tiny increase in solar activity so that causes the tempreature to rise by a couple of extra degrees. Its very weird this year due to some weather systems around last christmas and the way the jetstream is and so on.. has caused the ocean to be a couple of degrees warmer causing all these hurricanes.
I wouldent worry about it though.. Im the kind of person that gets VERY worried about things like that.. really silly things and so I did a whole bunch of research on it and that is what I found out. :)
If youre like me and worry about STUPID things then just do this..
Take it easy and relax.. Turbo your mx!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Off-Topic”