workshop manual??

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Clint

workshop manual??

Post by Clint »

Does anyone know where I can find a workshop manual for a Eunos Presso. Have talked to Mazda NZ and have had no luck because it is an imported model. Would workshop manuals for Mx-3 be the same? If so where could I get one.
jfbourgault

Re: workshop manual??

Post by jfbourgault »

Look on the online shop manual dummy! :O)<BR>it's all there! they're basically the same cars!<BR>chill !
92 mx-3 GS .greeeeeeeen!<BR>Honda !!!, what do you mean Honda??<BR>Oh sorry, you meant that piece of crap parked next to my car! oh sorry again, I meant to say lawnmower....
Clint

Post by Clint »

I don't own a computer and cannot come online to have a look at the online workshop manual if I dont have a comp. So thats why I need to have one. Is there anywhere online that I can order one from? NEED HELP!
zoidberg

Post by zoidberg »

I'm having the same problem. Haynes doesn't produce a manual for the MX-3, which is what I've always gotten before.<P>Can anyone recommend a similar line of manuals that covers MX-3's?<P>The online manual is great, but missing the section I need. (That and I don't want to get my keyboard all greasy!) ;)
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Presso:<BR><STRONG>I don't own a computer and cannot come online to have a look at the online workshop manual if I dont have a comp. So thats why I need to have one. Is there anywhere online that I can order one from? NEED HELP!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>how are u posting here if u don't got a pc<BR>j/k <BR>just print out all the pages at school or work
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
ddmalcore

Post by ddmalcore »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zoidberg:<BR><STRONG>I'm having the same problem. Haynes doesn't produce a manual for the MX-3, which is what I've always gotten before.<P>Can anyone recommend a similar line of manuals that covers MX-3's?<P>The online manual is great, but missing the section I need. (That and I don't want to get my keyboard all greasy!) ;)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>chilton's makes one, ive seen it at checker for $17.99. it has other cars like the 323, 626, mx-6, but an mx-3 is on the cover

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”