92 MX-3 1.6L is being PARTED OUT

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dTOWNt12

92 MX-3 1.6L is being PARTED OUT

Post by dTOWNt12 »

I have a 92 MX-3 that is being completely parted out due to a blown out tranny. It<BR>is gold with brown/tan interior. Everything<BR>must go. Prices are negotiable. You can<BR>e-mail me at dTOWNt12@hotmail.com :D The car has 115,000 miles on it. Drivers side fender is brand new from the Mazda dealership and hasn't <BR>been painted. Need to sell so I can buy a <BR>new MX-3. For serious buyers, you can call<BR>my cellphone during 10AM/6PM central time.<BR>The number is (248) 767-4818<P>[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: dTOWNt12 ]<P>[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: dTOWNt12 ]<P>[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: dTOWNt12 ]<p>[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: dTOWNt12 ]
canadian_ice

Re: 92 MX-3 1.6L is being PARTED OUT

Post by canadian_ice »

Do you have the left headlight assembly? Pics would be nice, but I'd love to take it off your hands!
dTOWNt12

Post by dTOWNt12 »

I would send you a picture if I had a <BR>digi camera to take pictures with. How<BR>much are you willing to pay for the<BR>headlight.
dTOWNt12

Post by dTOWNt12 »

This message is directed to KOHLF. The car<BR>is being parted out peice by peice. How<BR>much are you willing to pay. It is a<BR>16 valve engine. Give me your e-mail address<BR>next time. Thanks.
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

Sorry bro' ... Well first off wht is the mileage on the car??? I don't want to buy a used head that has 200k miles on it. If the mileage issue is all right than i'd say something like $70 or $80 USD ... somewhere in that area ... let me know ... comfortable_kohl@yahoo.ca ... cheers bro'<P>Oh yeah before i forget ... i need the plastic shroud that covers the rear wiper motor and such ... you have one??? ... brown would be best!
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

RS's dont have rear wipers...<P>How much for the hatch garnish. Oh, and the hatch cover if its in good condition<p>[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
dTOWNt12

Post by dTOWNt12 »

What is a hatch garnish first off. Second of <BR>all the hatch cover is kind of torn up. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><STRONG>RS's dont have rear wipers...<P>How much for the hatch garnish. Oh, and the hatch cover if its in good condition<P>[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>RRRRRIITTTE BRO' ... it must be my cellular antenna swining back and forth on my back window then ... what was i thinking ?!?!? :D ... sorry but mine certainly has a rear wiper and who ever mentioned anything about an rs???
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Well in the post you said you are parting out a 1.6 ..correct me if wrong, but that qualifies the car as an RS right?
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

well i would guarantee you that my mobile has a rear wiper mon amigos ... no doubt about it ... HAHA ...who can explain it??? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] cheers
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

forgive me for asking this question that may make you seem silly.. but are you sure you HAVE an rs (as opposed to a GS)<P>the hatch garnish is the little black plastic piece that sits where to GS spoiler is.<P>On a side note RS's dont have a spoiler either, if you have a spoiler, you have a GS more than likely<p>[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

HAHAHA ... this is getting all mixed up like the time my grandma took the wrong medication and started acting like she could fly away :D ... that was pretty mixed up too!!! I have no OEM spoiler on this here car and I can't help laughing because here we are having a huge mother discussion over a bloody wiper on a car ... oh well ... I am not one to argue and y'all seem to know your shitznik so I'll just smile and wave ... cheers
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Sonic - I drive a '94 RS and I have a rear wiper...where the heck do you get the info saying they don't have them?
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

silly me, its the us spec rs's that didnt come with one... both of you are from canada so that would explain the diff. I just remember reading one post that listed the diff. between rs and gs and that was one of them.. The post was only answered by americans. Sorry for the confusion!
Shaun Newman
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

SHIBBY!!! I knew it ... all it took was another canadian to back my story up ... thanks bro' ... YES!!! anyways ... I rest my case before the ever-knowledgeable MX-3er's :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”