Pic Of My Crazy Car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

i just told yah what to do now go do it hahaa
u'll have to work alot to get a new paint job:P
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Dont really like the paint job at all, to much going on. NIce rims nice kit, nice sub setup : )

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

Looks like something straight out of Need For Speed Underground. I would bet you have that for the PS2 in the car. Sorry man, way too tacky for me.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I don't like the bright red bits of the paint. Aside from that the car looks really good.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Paint looks great for what you were wanting to do. I would hide the wires in pic 5 along with getting a Passenger door sill plate :) Maybe some nice MX-3 metal ones. Also for the subs, maybe a Fiberglass box, well half poxy half bondo so it won't crack.

Looks real good though. Keep up the good MX-3 moddin
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Is the cotton stuffing in your doors to eliminate rattling or something? I love the interior.
No more MX-3.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I have those exact same pedals...
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
eppyhonda

Post by eppyhonda »

WOW!! Sorry man, but that's real rice. Shows dig that though
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

Hoodzy wrote: get some grill action on the front
noo dont, do something else.. or leave it

Grill / Mesh stuff looks cheap and tacky, everyone does it.. especially all the boy racers in the UK, with their 1 litre Saxo's and crap like that :roll:

hint.. look at the car at the top of this forum? nice isn't it... see any grill or mesh? no.. just wonderful blackness
1997, Silver, V6
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

En0xmx3 wrote:more comments?
Sure, no problem.
BUSY .. BUSY .. BUSY,
Way too busy, inside and out. Somewhere in there amongst all of the colour themes is an MX. Lots of pics of paint, ICE and interior, but none of the engine. What's up with that, all show and no go??
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Want comments? :wink:

You're not racing your MX-3, heh.

BUt, if you insist:

I don't understand the paint scheme. It seems like you had 3 good ideas for a paint scheme and said "hell, I'll use them all". The car seems "too busy". I would have picked either the solid purple, the red lightning, or the swirly electric and mazda emblem scheme. Not all three. This is going to seem weird but bear with me. I like your bodykit because I don't like it. Okay, shew, what the hell did I just say? Well, I haven't seen the rear bumper, but your kit-combo isn't a typical setup. So, that point brings a bit of freshness to your car (Sorry if you have a bodykit just like his and want to kick my a-- now :D ). Would I have went with it? No. But it seems to work. Same for the rims. The White is out-of-place but the dual-5 spoke design sits well. Like someone said earlier, gunmetal or black rims with a polished lip.

Front interior just looks bland and tacky but the hatch is the total opposite. From the picture it looks sexy and sharp. Make that bleed back into the front, please =)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I like it, why dont you mold in the sideskirts? I love that interior...engine pics?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

I like the paint job alot its really nice. My bumper is cracked to.... But I am going to refiberglass the part I cracked and repaint it. I am going to do that this weekend. I like the mirror's you put in the back thats all broke up thats cool. Thinking of idea's with neon and a mirroring effect =)
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

i think the interior is a little too bussy. but could be toned down a little with the glove box being painted black. and i like the paint alot except for the two stripes up the bumper and threw the hood. other then that i think the car is pimp :pimp:
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Need some mesh in the front.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”