leaf blower

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
hgallegos915

leaf blower

Post by hgallegos915 »

proably a re post but found it in some other forums its quite funny hehe http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.asp ... CA9564&p=0
Last edited by hgallegos915 on September 13th, 2005, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is amazing lol
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

What the hell :?: I'm going to put my Echo leaf blower in the engine bay now :shock:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

:shock: :2thumbsup: :shock:
Neil

Post by Neil »

Great, so this means next summer were going to see abunch of kids driving around with leaf blowers ducked taped to there engine bay. :lol:

On a side note. If that was real and not fake. Wonder how hard it really is for a company to develope a proper electric supercharger or turbo.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'm already on it bro...
Duct tape in hand and walkin out to the garage as we speak. 8)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

one hose to an oil resivoir...one fuel line and then that baby will just keep on running. Maybe we can work out an electronic starter for it too. ****Day Dreams***** Sitting at a red light, an 800 Hp Supra spots your perfomance muffler and hears the sweet music it makes. He decides to show you whats up so he revs at you. You look over smile and nod your head and flip a switch WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You fire up your leaf blower. The guy next to you starts to tremble in fear. He thinks to himself, "It sounds like all of Hell's fury is about to be released from under this guys hood." His car bows to your leaf blower mx-3 like the rx-7 in the mitsu commercial.

:roll: :lol:

That is sillyness but still its a pretty creative idea.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hahah wow....i'm so gonna do this too...it woud be liek the ultimate air intake..WOAH WAIT A SECOnd..brain wave here guys. Imagen for a moment...a CIA with a FAN it it...basicaly a leaf blower. And we could market it with ccreeches skills. That'd be dope. Finaly an turbo for an mx-3 lol. Man thats absolutly insane tho. Holy s---. It's basicaly like a turbo but not as expencive and hardcore. I mean thats liek 10 hp, probably 4 of that is just cuz its cold air too..

Hm i think this is acculy almost possible. Its like, aided air flow. AAF. Sweet deal.

Ok so imagen a CIA...ok now take off the filter. Then go get a fan, and place it before the filter inside the tube. Then put the filter back on. It would be aiding in the intake, wich woudl probably give a bit of HP. And we could sell uprades hey, so you have an bigger fan, liek the one from a leaf blower. A specialy designed valve could be put in the intake, after the fan, like a wast gate. It would have to be able to with stand a certain persure tho, but be open when idl.

Hmm...hey all you engeneers, what you think? Something like this coudl acculy be possible.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

what about a hair dryer set to HIGH and COOL ? :lol:
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hmm...
i think a leave blower has more potential.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

It would have to be a gas power leaf blower. I think one of the reason the electric superchargers don't work is the amount of power they draw to produce the airflow that leaf blower produces. But yeah, otherwise they would work.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

freyguy_412 wrote:It would have to be a gas power leaf blower. I think one of the reason the electric superchargers don't work is the amount of power they draw to produce the airflow that leaf blower produces. But yeah, otherwise they would work.
naaa....just use it on the 1/4 mile strip and get a few extension cords.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Just a matter of time:

No more MX-3.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

lol what car is that scooter?
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

this is funny but really, awhile back while i was busting the myth of the pc turbo fan that you get off ebay from 30-200 dollars, i actually came to the conclusion that it was possible to actually make one of these work.

But your typical fan wont spin fast enough to force enough air in. BUT alot of race cars that have to brake alot on tracks have developed a small fan that pulls an excessive amount of air (to cool the brakes off). These fans maybe a possibilty to do the same thing.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”