need help asap......

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
95 rs

need help asap......

Post by 95 rs »

ok so i went to put oil in my engine i did the b6t block with the b6de head and well on the front of the engine oil is comming out faster then i can pour it in out of these 2 holes and i am wondering what can i do to stop the oil from comming out? use gasket maker? or what i changed the head gasket and everythign and im so close to have it goin i just found this out and it sucks so someone please help me out.....
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

someone please???? i need my car running asap since its been down for a long time now and i need my car so plz help me this is all thats delaying me....
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

thats why the B6T block doesent go with a DE head. the DE has thoes two extra ports on the exhaust side of the head. and on the DE they run down the side of the block where the B6T doesent have them at all. so what head gasket did you use, the one for the DE or B6T? it might be possable to get the gasket to seal them or find some way of caping them off but with out haveing a B6T block around to look at i cant really know what to do for sure. can you get a pic of where its leaking.

you might end up swaping over the inturnals into the DE block. and if you need on i have plenty laying around.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

hey thanks alot and well im gonna find away to cap them offand it ll work out i hope and if not im just gonna get the internals swapped and i shouldnt need them since i have the b6t block already and i can get it done for pretty much nothing and my neighbour is a machinest so i ll ask him for a favour. so yah thanks again josh..
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i used jb weld and well it should work and if it doesnt i talked to a guy i work with and we r gonna take it to the shop and weld the holes shut so it should all be good now :D

Return to “Forced Induction”