Whats wrong with people?

Off-Topic Discussions
Neil

Whats wrong with people?

Post by Neil »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9319446/

This is just wrong in so many ways and sick.

(There is nothing in this link other than a news article so dont be worried about clicking it.)
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

:shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

not every person on this earth should be able to reproduce :shock:
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

wow
thats quite the setup
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

that is very disturbing :dunno:
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

It's very.. odd. But if there was no harm done, what's the big issue?
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I was at work when I read this and I was like WTH man. PPL are seriously getting worse man...
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Flashpoint2 wrote:It's very.. odd. But if there was no harm done, what's the big issue?
How does one know if no harm has been done - a month, year, 10 years, 20 years from now. Naeem, you'd be surprised what the mind can block-out or suppress for years upon years. Til one day something is triggered .....
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

How does one know if no harm has been done - a month, year, 10 years, 20 years from now. Naeem, you'd be surprised what the mind can block-out or suppress for years upon years. Til one day something is triggered .....
That's very true, but from what I read in the article, most of the caged people have some sort of mental issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning it in the least. What I'm saying is that if that's all they've ever really known, then it's "normal" per se. If they arent being beaten into submission every night, they are properly schooled (as best they can be, given their respective mental capacities) and are taught the ways of the world, then where they sleep probably isn't going to affect them adversely in any serious way. Don't forget, it is apparently a psychologist that recommended that they be put in cages for their own safety. According to the article, noone ever saw any signs of abuse, neglect, or anything of the sort. Obviously without all the facts it's difficult to make any sort of informed conclusion, but I know an awful lot of people who would much rather have spent their nights in those cages than go through their childhood again. :(
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “Off-Topic”