lookin for MX3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
OBAN

lookin for MX3

Post by OBAN »

Hi, new to the forum, discovered it a few weeks ago, everyone here seems really helpfull.<BR>I've wanted a MX3 for quite some time and am now looking to purchase one. I"m looking for advice on what to really watch for on used 1.8 V6's-stuff that tends to go bad esp if theres anthing I should really watch out for eng or tranny wise(5spd of course)<BR>I'm not a gearhead I don't really feel comfortable doing major work/mods but I do plan on doing some cosmetic/bodywork, minor airflow, susp/brake work a bit by bit , but I want a car that's good to go straight out of the box as they say(safetied,emission pass, good driver, no major repairs)<BR>also wondering what everyone thinks is a reasonable canadian price estimate/range- example, on a 95 or 96 GS V6 with low clicks(100000km or so)<BR>If anyones selling in the toronto/london corridor let me know the details.<BR>hope no one minds but I'm posting this in general n for sale.<P>Thanks in advance.
Gabi

Re: lookin for MX3

Post by Gabi »

If you find a car in london, I won't mind checking it out for you. I know a bit about the mx-3.<P>Gabi
See you in my rear wiew!!
OBAN

Post by OBAN »

Cool,Thanks<I"ll keep u in mind.
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Hey OBAN,, I actually live in Niagara On The Lake, close to you, I just put my Silver 1996 MX-3GS in the Niagara Auto Trader. I will emial you pics of it and let you know the price..
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Dude you are going to have to give me your email or call me today and just talk to me.. If you want my number post back and let me know... or check the trader...
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I'm in CT USA if you wanna buy my car<P>1994 GS<BR>62k miles<BR>Creek Blue Mica<BR>5-speed manual<BR>catback exhaust<BR>k&n intake<BR>NGK wires<BR>custom interior
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
MX-3 For Sale

Post by MX-3 For Sale »

Hey I have a 93 MX-3 GS for sale in the london to Windsor corridor. Fully loaded, sun roof. 220,000 km, original owner, body is in awesome shape no rust. Already safetied. Need's a new egr valve.<BR>Asking $5000<P>kingdoberman@sympatico.ca

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”