WTB: C-Spec front and rear bumpers (not covers)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
LabradorBoy

WTB: C-Spec front and rear bumpers (not covers)

Post by LabradorBoy »

Does anybody have a set of Canadian spec bumpers for a '92 MX-3 (actual structural members)? I'd assume they're the same for all MX-3's since the body did not really change much during its production. If you're not clear as to what parts I'm talking about, I can email pics of what I need.<P>Ontario/Quebec area would be ideal, all would be considered.<P>Thanks,<P>-Rob
QPDZARO

Re: WTB: C-Spec front and rear bumpers (not covers)

Post by QPDZARO »

Not sure as to what part your inquiring about, but I am getting an aftermarket front end, so if you need something that I dont let me know !!! :roll:<P><BR>***Munch***
onyx_ZX3

Post by onyx_ZX3 »

hey qpdzaro what parts are you selling?
92 GS Black (retired to wife control, but in my care)<BR>01 Focus Zx3 Black<BR>I'm Still Stationed In AR...Help???
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i have the front bumper for sale. only one minor scratch on it. i can sell the rear bumper if the price is reasonable. email me and let me know.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by QPDZARO:<BR><STRONG>Not sure as to what part your inquiring about, but I am getting an aftermarket front end, so if you need something that I dont let me know !!! :roll:<P><BR>***Munch***</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm asking for the actual bumpers, not the plastic covers that go over them, but the actual steel members that protect the engine bay in an impact.<P>Yours won't be any good to me anyway unless it's a Canadian version MX-3 since the bumpers are different (I am importing a car from the US).<P>-Rob
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

I have a rear one I got with a rear cover I had ordered over the net, but it is made of white/ clear plastic. would that work for you? Or are you set on a metal one? I havent heard of a metal rebar but , hey They got everything else in these 3rd world countries for the 3. let me know,
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

The part I'm asking for is the actual structural member that gives the front and the rear of the car the strength to withstand an impact. The parts are made of STEEL, not PLASTIC. I do not need a bumper cover.<P>The parts must be from a CANADIAN MX-3 as is clearly stated in my original post.<P>-R.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

bump
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

THis is the Support (Rebar) It is Not a bumper cover. It is held on the rear body of the car with 4 14mm nuts on each side of the car making that a total of 8.<P> This is A support. I dont believe there is such a thing as a Metal bumper support on a Mazda Mx-3.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

bump to the head.<P>I still head these structural members!!<P>-Rob
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Does ANYBODY have either of these?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”