Fixing Up my MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Tracy's MX-3

Fixing Up my MX-3

Post by Tracy's MX-3 »

I'm trying to fix my '93 MX-3 GS. I don't know where to start. I'm satisfied with the rims and paint job. I need speakers and the console(glove compartment) between the front seats. Any suggestions as to anything else I can do to fix up for a girl? :roll:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Fixing Up my MX-3

Post by Custommx3 »

watch the double posts please.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

hey,<BR>well the first thing you have to do is find out exactly how much you want to spend.don't say as little as poss.give me an exact figure and i can help ya.even for a girl there is still alot you can do .if ya want to pm me thats fine to .<BR> any ? hit me up!<BR> later
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

lets see, seats covers are relatively inexpensive if you have time and inginuity. one of the guys that has a link to this site made his own and they look great. i'm going to try it soon. also you can get slotted or cross drilled rotors if your rims show alot that will look cool but kind of pricey. also look into zenon head lamps cheap look good. or zenon fog lamps. clear turn signal covers. a fx designs hood scoop or a packifier spoiler also look good and are not too expensive also don't have to worry too much about the fiberglass breaking(not close to the ground) email me if you like for more ideas. i have many, but don't want to ramble.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”