92' RS AUTO COMPLETE, $200

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
hondah8er13

92' RS AUTO COMPLETE, $200

Post by hondah8er13 »

For Sale, 1992 MX-3 RS automatic. Transmission was just rebuilt last year and works great. I did the a/c conversion and it blows cold. Now this is what it needs:BACK GLASS, (my friend peeled out and threw a rock and broke it), TIRES, But the main reason it is so cheap is that one day i was driving like 65mph and it just died. I towed it back to the house and thats where it still is. I thought it jumped time so my friend replaced the belt but thats not it. anyway it will just not start. Fluids are as they should be and everything. Any more questions please just ask.. I am Located in north texas, Will deliver within reason. tbirdnerd@hotmail.com [/u]
Zoom-Zoom
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

read the sticky in this section and fix your topic or your thread will be deleted, thanks.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Wish you were closer.. I could have that car running in a heartbeat and I know where to get the glass for it.. but Texas is a bit too far away.. Best of luck on the sale.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
hondah8er13

Post by hondah8er13 »

HOW? WHAT? less threatening, more helping please
Zoom-Zoom
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Not threatening..

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=41249

Its @ the top of this section.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

If the engine just crapped out while you were cruising down the road.. 90% probability that the distributor went bad.. grab one from a junk yard. Its also possible that the fuel pump went bad. Neither of these things is that difficult to fix. The hatch glass would be spendy.. but I am sure if you looked around you could find a deal on it. If that is all that is wrong with the car.. why not fix it? Like I said.. if I lived close by.. I would be happy to steal it from you for $200, fix it for less than $300 more and then either keep it or sell it for $1500.. Up to you though...

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”