Mazdaspeed MX-3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

My stricture delieatess your lethargic volition. Why don't you 'go over our heads', and start by investigating the nearest Mazdaspeed dealership instead of beseting any august admonition. Your decorum ameliorates an unsatisfied proclivity toward any member's contrivance. . .asif it is vacuous and prosaic.

Secondly, your logic is also not above inefficacy. Introduce Onus of Proof. Regardless of your agnosticism towards the Mazdaspeed MX-3, no member here has any intellectual responsibility to believe in the existence of a said Mazdaspeed MX-3.

You're not special by using 'big words'. Neither, are you special by trying to philosophize the situation.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Wow, my train derailed trying to read that last post. I need to take some vocabulary lessons...
No more MX-3.
Famine

Post by Famine »

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:You're not special by using 'big words'. Neither, are you special by trying to philosophize the situation.
And... this means what?

Oh yes! You have nothing salient to add to the thread, so you thought you'd bump it back to the top! Go you! :roll:

I never said I was "special" by using big words. In fact, I was just using my normal vocabulary - someone else pointed out that I seemed to be using big words. As I responded to that, if i strted typn lyk ths u'd akuse mi ov:

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:talking like a reatrd
You can't have it both ways.

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:My stricture delieatess your lethargic volition. Why don't you 'go over our heads', and start by investigating the nearest Mazdaspeed dealership instead of beseting any august admonition.
Read the thread next time. Mazdaspeed do not exist in the United Kingdom.
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:Secondly, your logic is also not above inefficacy.
Given that I've already stated that I agree with the logic AND preempted all the deductions by stating them myself first, how long did it take you to figure THAT one out?

If you don't like the thread, don't respond to it. If you REALLY don't like the thread, inform a moderator/adminstrator and let them do their job. But for crying out loud, don't keep bumping it with inanities - who are you helping? You're not helping me, you're not helping the people who want the thread buried, you're not helping the moderating staff by wildly taking a thread off-topic. I don't know, perhaps you just like seeing your own words on the screen in a topic you have no interest in?
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Famine wrote:
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:You're not special by using 'big words'. Neither, are you special by trying to philosophize the situation.
And... this means what?

Oh yes! You have nothing salient to add to the thread, so you thought you'd bump it back to the top! Go you! :roll:

Oh yes! You've yet again retorted with your nonsensical babble that encompasses a pseudo-savant. I delight in reading your back-peddled and "oh not me" responses!

Famine wrote:I never said I was "special" by using big words. In fact, I was just using my normal vocabulary - someone else pointed out that I seemed to be using big words. As I responded to that, if i strted typn lyk ths u'd akuse mi ov:
Any member here can instantly recognize your scoff-y nature. I decided to play with it.
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:talking like a reatrd
You can't have it both ways.

Oh you got me! You definitely tricked all the 5 and 6-year-olds that I blantantly typed "talking like a reatrd". In fact, I typed that in response to your comment:
Famine wrote:Since I find little boys attractive, I enjoy pretending I'm Santa Claus in my local mall..
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:My stricture delieatess your lethargic volition. Why don't you 'go over our heads', and start by investigating the nearest Mazdaspeed dealership instead of beseting any august admonition.
Read the thread next time. Mazdaspeed do not exist in the United Kingdom.

Congratulations! You've made your first 'little kiddy step' into finding a Mazda dealership that can address your question! I'm very proud of you! I wanted to bake you some cookies but I don't know if you like chocolate or sugar better! Flowers are on the way.
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:Secondly, your logic is also not above inefficacy.
Famine wrote:Given that I've already stated that I agree with the logic AND preempted all the deductions by stating them myself first, how long did it take you to figure THAT one out?

I was actually referred to the thread. I was told the ignorance was replete and I wished to opine.

Famine wrote:IIf you don't like the thread, don't respond to it. If you REALLY don't like the thread, inform a moderator/adminstrator and let them do their job. But for crying out loud, don't keep bumping it with inanities - who are you helping? You're not helping me, you're not helping the people who want the thread buried, you're not helping the moderating staff by wildly taking a thread off-topic. I don't know, perhaps you just like seeing your own words on the screen in a topic you have no interest in?
Eh, too discernibly paltry. I'm waiting for your epiphany. That rife, celibate dichotomy awaiting your final posts. That instance your reasoning is realized as ad infinitum. You're "begging the question" and you have yet to realize that fallacy. I'm sorry Famine.
MX3newbie77
Supporting Member

Post by MX3newbie77 »

Great, thanks to you two, my head just exploded. Too many big words for me. :wink:
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

[quote="Famine]
Mazdaspeed do(es) not exist in the United Kingdom.

Okay you are answering your own question there fella. If Mazdaspeed does not exist in the UK, then how can they import 24 of something that does not exist?
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Phew.. long read, now Lets drop the bickering please. Let him do his own investigation and post his own replies. Hes already got his heart set on finding out some info on his own, so let him pursue.

I'll throw in my .02 then ask no one respond to this thread until he posts his findings.

Mazdaspeed made nothing but performance and aftermarket parts until they were bought by Mazda. Mazdaspeed obviously made a demo car, but Im sure its been sold/wrecked, by now. In my opinion, its a waste of time to even pursue this matter. But if you wanna continue, is your decision.

Any reply made to this thread NOT by Famine, will be deleted.

I'm leaving it open ONLY so he can post his results and end this useless babbling/repeating. Then only can replies be made.

I repeat NOONE reply until Famine posts his results, and ONLY your results. IF so, this thread will be deleted all together. Ive received too may PMs over this thread, sorry.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”