Helping a friend....free kitty up for adoption

Off-Topic Discussions
sexy_mx3

Helping a friend....free kitty up for adoption

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Hey guys, my girlfriend has to move and unfortunately can't take her act with her... she is basically with her back against the wall. It is a 4 year old Maine Coon Cat....I was told by another friend that these cats go for like $200-$300. It is calico, hazel eyes, she is house broken and trained really well. She still has her front claws but knows and was trained to use her scratch post. She is a very smart and loyal companion and my girlfriend is heart broken that she has to get rid of her. She has a great temperment and needs a great and loving home. She doesn't want to send it to a shelter b/c around here there aren't any with "No kill" policies. The cats name is Mittens, and hopefully someone will have a big enough heart and a great home to open up for her. Unfortunately she found this out late and only has a few days to finalize everything. Please someone jump on this great offer and help her out. You can PM me for more details and possibly pics if I can get them soon enough. Thanks again.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Crap, I've always wanted a one of those. But I am too far from you! And I sure can't drive to Canada.
No more MX-3.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

I love cats !
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Hmm I think Ive found a solution.
Gregory Should pay for same day shipping for the cat.
Im just playin, i wish i knew someone who wanted a cat.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Wish I could do it, Maine Coons are really great cats. Good luck.
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Thanks guys, I hope someone takes me up on this too...
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

if you can get me a pic of this cat and tell me if hell be friendly with a dog i might convince my parents to take him
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Yes, I can definately try to get you a picture of her for Tuesday and find out about the dog thing... that would be so great if you and your parents could take Mittens... I will let my friend Melissa know and when I get back from TSC and the JBO Bash I will get back to you
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Cdngrl420 sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I found out last night that my g/f has found a home for Mittens... The breeder took her back and the duaghter is now her proud owner... I do want to thank you though for showing interest and being willing to help her and myself out with this situation...but also to let you know, Melissa said Mittens isn't really puppy friendly anyways....But once again thank you so much for having such a big heart.

Return to “Off-Topic”