Stock mx-3 axles on a B6T tranny?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
jordy

Stock mx-3 axles on a B6T tranny?

Post by jordy »

Hi guys,

Would the stock mx-3 1.6 axles fit the B6T tranny, i live in the netherlands so i've no idea what kinda tranny there having for me but would it give any problems? I think there having a mazda 323 B6T for me, i don't no of it's the same you guys use?
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i dont think they will work but dont quote me on that im not 100% sure i just got my b6t tranny and well the guy sent me an axel so ill take a look and compare them tonight for you and i ll let you know.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok so i compared the 2 they are the same length but the B6T doesnt have the bushing on the passenger side axel that the mx3 one does. and i believe the splines for the wheel hub are smaller on the 323 then the mx3 i didnt measure them but i looked at them so i donno if they will work or not but as i see it they wont.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
jordy

Post by jordy »

ok, and the protege lx tranny is plug and play ( no need to change or custom-make axles and other stuff) or do i still have to change parts.

I will be having a tranny now in about a couple weeks, but i don't know which one jet. In our country there was NOBODY who had a tranny, there was one but it would cost me 1250 euro's (about 1600 dollar's :shock: ). I will be driving turbo soon now, finally :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Forced Induction”