scammers on ebay.co.uk

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
UK_MX3

scammers on ebay.co.uk

Post by UK_MX3 »

did anyone get ripped off by someone going by the name streetwarriorz_co_uk? I got ripped off for a set of manifolds and downpipe he had over 25 positive feedback > 100% positive now he is no longer a registered user :(

also i got ripped off for a set of fender flares by someone in the states>>>>

I'm not having a good week :(
jollyroger1965

Post by jollyroger1965 »

I hope you paid by card / paypal. I know visa will chargeback for items not received or fraud. Paypal also will refund most of what you had lost.
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, ive only had one bad transaction on ebay and luckily that was only for £8, paypal said it was too low to persue matter, so lost out on that one.
Looked at streetwarriorz_co_uk profiel on ebay, and his feedback seems fine, theres one recent bad transaction which may explain why his no longer a ebayer user, maybe you should contact that buyer to see what happened.
Of course there may be one of the mx-3 members in Ipswitch willing to give him a knock on the door for you :D
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

i got the guy's mobile number >> typically he refuses to answer. I left numerous messages to no reply. I'm gonna report it to my credit card company and get the money back > but to be honest with you i need the manifolds and downpipe > so thi totally sux!

I'm getting fender flares from the states also > I justy hope that doesn't go t1t's up :(

Return to “European MX-3 Community”