'Meeting of Mazda's 2005' roll call thread *now with pics*

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

*bump*

Is this all the people that are planning on going?....i thougt more people were interested...
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

i prolly wont be going to the other car show thats on that day b/c my bday is on the sunday..so ill come out to this instead!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

I need someone here to step in and give a good spot to meet before hand....I'm dont know that area so somebody feel free.....
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

well there's a mcdonalds at OakRidges on yonge st just north of stoufville rd.

map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?co ... N&zipcode=
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Deimos wrote:well there's a mcdonalds at OakRidges on yonge st just north of stoufville rd.

map:
sweet thanks...would everyone else be ok with this meeting spot?

Oh...and is there a gsa station near it (sunoco if possible)?
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

there's petro and pioneer and another no-name.....don't think sunoco tho, sorry
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

i am loving it how all this is sooooo close to me...I'll meet u guys at the Mcdonalds...its on my way...and ya theres no Sunoco
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

relisys_3200 wrote:
Deimos wrote:well there's a mcdonalds at OakRidges on yonge st just north of stoufville rd.
map:
sweet thanks...would everyone else be ok with this meeting spot?
Oh...and is there a gsa station near it (sunoco if possible)?
Not to say that this spot isn't, but I thought the aim was to find a really conveniant, easy to find, not too far from 401, place that would be easily found from almost all directions. Spinkx79 or Selecta must know of a substantial exit point from the 401 (heading north) that's in close proximity (read just south of the meet) that would meet our needs. Not to say that the Young St. one isn't, but from the map, it doesn't appear to be the most easily found and that there's a fair bit of navigation required just to get there, considering I believe the majority will be from parts outside of GTA. Historically, majority of attendees to this summer's events are not from GTA (sad, but true). Uday, Eric, ideas??????
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

another alternative is fairview mall....its right off both 401 and 404....bit of backtracking for melissa, but i'm sure as long as there's no raccoons on the way i'm sure she wouldn't mind much :wink:
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

I have talked to the organizer of this event and I have confirmed us as attending and reserved a section for us mx3s to all park together. So I'll let you more local people figure out a good meeting spot thats good for everyone.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Spinkx79, I'm thinkin' that a spot like the Sunoco at the Thickson Rd cut-off from the 401 would be ideal. Bathrooms, gas, snacks, Timmies across the road, large enough parking lot. I found that the Fairview Mall wasn't exactly the most user friendly for the navigationally challenged. And trying to exit Fairview Mall as a group was a bit of a pain too.
There must be something similar to the Thickson Rd one that would be suitable. Where's all of the Oshawa, Pickering and Ajax peeps, they must be able to offer some help with this.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

*bump*
all you people better still be coming to this. Ive been working my a-- off on my car to get it ready (through fire and all)...so Im there for sure. Now for the people coming....where is the meeting place going to be?
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
OptiX

Post by OptiX »

im comin, from hamilton with my white 323.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

hahah ya no back roads for this chickie anymore...sticking to hwys and daytime driving....just let me know the spot...This place is seriously right around the corner from me so I might not meet up with u guys, prolyl just see you there...but still let me know the meeting spot and well see how it goes

RTT

Post by RTT »

Im there for sure i have booked it off work and i am gonna reprazent!!! Melissa save me a spot beside u i wanna get some good pics of our cars together!!! :wink:

and if anyone from the west end wants to meet up at oakville place just off of the QEW we can cruise to the 401 and the second meeting spot and then all cruise into the fairgrounds as a true club! let me kno if there is anyone who wants to meet here.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”