Need a new owner for Barney ! (1993MX3GS)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
arboleda

Need a new owner for Barney ! (1993MX3GS)

Post by arboleda »

O.k My proposal.<BR>I don't want to sell my car but I am forced to! Can't meet FMVSS no.208 NHTSA requirement! I am moving to the USA from CANADA and my car just doesn't have a passive restraint system!<BR>I don't want to part with it but I need to get rid of it..Very sad.<BR>I have a 1993 GS 1.8L engine, just over 169,000km. 5sp, all the trimmings for the 25th year anniversary special, black leather interior. It is stock. It has the normal wear and tear on the car, no ripped seat, no abuse,and the diseases on mx-3's..ie: sunroof and passenger windows switches not working, CV boot drivers side, horn does not work either something is loose. <BR>Here is the skinny: I am asking $3300 Cdn or Best Offer, I AM Motivated to sell and I would be need use it until feb24, 2002. Alternatively, I would transfer it for an 1994 mx-3 any colour, V6 + some cash. <BR>contact me here or at alarboleda@hotmail.com<BR>Yes I have lots of pictures.
arboleda

Re: Need a new owner for Barney ! (1993MX3GS)

Post by arboleda »

Here is a link to the page for more info and a picture of 93GS purple.<BR><A HREF="http://www.buyautos.com/thevehicle.html?rid=26016" TARGET=_blank>web page</A><BR>Thanks.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by barney93GS:<BR><STRONG>O.k My proposal.<BR>I don't want to sell my car but I am forced to! Can't meet FMVSS no.208 NHTSA requirement! I am moving to the USA from CANADA and my car just doesn't have a passive restraint system!<BR>I don't want to part with it but I need to get rid of it..Very sad.<BR>I have a 1993 GS 1.8L engine, just over 169,000km. 5sp, all the trimmings for the 25th year anniversary special, black leather interior. It is stock. It has the normal wear and tear on the car, no ripped seat, no abuse,and the diseases on mx-3's..ie: sunroof and passenger windows switches not working, CV boot drivers side, horn does not work either something is loose. <BR>Here is the skinny: I am asking $3300 Cdn or Best Offer, I AM Motivated to sell and I would be need use it until feb24, 2002. Alternatively, I would transfer it for an 1994 mx-3 any colour, V6 + some cash. <BR>contact me here or at alarboleda@hotmail.com<BR>Yes I have lots of pictures.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

I'll take it off your hands for $2000.00. If not, are you willing to part out? I want those leather seats.
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

i'll gladly throw a bid in on those seat if you're parting it out!
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
mx3weasel

Post by mx3weasel »

hit me up with an email at mx3weasel@hotmail.com or ill get in touch with you soon.<BR>when do you have to sell it by?
<B>¤Wé§릤<P>95 Red GS V6 5-spd<BR>Stock for now.</B>
Sean4life6

Post by Sean4life6 »

You will get more money if you part it out. But if you don't want to that is cool. But if you do. I am intrested in the Cargo Cover. Let us know.<P>Sean :roll:
93 MX3 GSV6 that I am parting out<p>Sean

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”