CF Hood + MazdaSpeed installed =D

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
bmwm3guy

CF Hood + MazdaSpeed installed =D

Post by bmwm3guy »

Just got back from Niagra Falls yesterday to go pick up my hood. Luckily it held all the way home on the 401 without the hood pins installed. I got a little edgyt when i saw the hood moving but I guess this is normal.

Needs paint... I know lol and the hood needs some fitting a bit.. just playing with the latch position and stuff. Id like to say thanks to Ryan and his bro for helping me fit the hood and taking the time to help. :D

DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

personally i like your doors

cause i think im gonna end up doing the same thing
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

looks bomb man, i guess the trip was worth it, eh..
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

not bad looking, so those hood pins are for looks?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

hahah yeah for now they are just for looks... Im gonna install the pins next weekend along with a few other goodies. Watch out for this MX3, shes gonna be hot 8)

Thanks for the comments guys! :D and yeah, the trip was worth every penny of gas
swalltr207jg

Post by swalltr207jg »

looks good, a little fitment issues around the grille area
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Cool. It must be easy installing the hood, you didin't put the windshield washers back on? :(

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”