WTB: Inexpensive RS MX3 BODY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
prototype

WTB: Inexpensive RS MX3 BODY

Post by prototype »

I'm looking for possily a blown motor RS, or one not running that hasn't been wrecked, but other then that dont' care what it looks like. I think I can scavenge up probley $500 USD. It'd really help out if you're close to the panhandle of florida.

So to recap:

Just need a working tranny...
And No major S shaped Frame damage. ^.^
1992 MX-3 SOHC 1.6

15" 5 spoke star wheels with 195x50 Futura sport tires. Solid filled Poly Urethane motor mounts. Short throw shifter, aluminum and carbon fiber shift knob. Ebay Cold Air Intake, 2" Custom Cat Back exhaust with Glass pack muffler and 3" slant chrome tip. Dual 10" JBL's with Kenwood amp with neon pulsating light, dual 6x9's in carpeted box, Clarion head unit. Custom blue/black interior.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

hey i have a 95 rs 1.6L DOHC the oil pump is gone im 99% sure so yah im doing a B6T swap this weekend so yah you can email me at joe_dirte50@hotmail.com i live in canada and id let the motor go for 150 obo cdn so yah make me an offer
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Heh.. he has the motor man.. he is looking to buy everything else ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ic i need to get rid of mine and i dont feel like throwing it out
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

i got one that i could sell you. but if i read correctly you need a working tranny, but the one i have is shot. but if your still interested let me know!! i'll let it go for $300.00
PAJboy2785

Post by PAJboy2785 »

You can have my whole car for 1500. I got a BPT motor in it, but no trans. Has a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch on it too, never used.

KYB GR-2 Struts with Suspension tech 1.3in lowering springs with like maybe 1000k miles on it

Look for the post that reads [fs] 1992 MX-3 with BPT
prototype

Post by prototype »

Hey cduBBz'... PM sent....

And PAJBoy2785... That sounds sweet, but I don't have that much money. :C

And yah my motor runs excellent, cept sometimes it'll idle funny despite my best efforts. ^.^ but that's fixed with a smash of the gas.
1992 MX-3 SOHC 1.6

15" 5 spoke star wheels with 195x50 Futura sport tires. Solid filled Poly Urethane motor mounts. Short throw shifter, aluminum and carbon fiber shift knob. Ebay Cold Air Intake, 2" Custom Cat Back exhaust with Glass pack muffler and 3" slant chrome tip. Dual 10" JBL's with Kenwood amp with neon pulsating light, dual 6x9's in carpeted box, Clarion head unit. Custom blue/black interior.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”