Dark Nights

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Kurt is Blue Bullet
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Hey guys,

I have a question...for the people who came to KC this weds you may have meet or seen my friend with the GA. I was wondering if you would have any objection of him rolling with us to DK tomorrow as his club is not going.

Let me know.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:I will have the FRS on so once you get to the mall just buzz me. Channel 7.
"ROGER" :laugh:

Selecta wrote:my friend with the GA. I was wondering if you would have any objection of him rolling with us to DK tomorrow as his club is not going.
No problems here.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

Sorry guys cant make the meet tommorow something came up...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Hey guys/gals

Thanks to everyone who could make it out to DK7 was a total blast.

Here are some and I do me some (180 in all) pictures

http://photobucket.com/albums/b51/udaymohan/DK7/

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:Thanks to everyone who could make it out to DK7 was a total blast.
Ditto, a little discouraging not seeing more show up especially at an event like this ..... something everyone could enjoy. Kyle & friend from Cornwall, me, Eric from Whitby, Uday from Toronto, David Witherow & friend from London. A little disappointing to say the least, with only 1 from GTA and none from Niagara and the Golden Horeshoe. Compound that with an impressive turn-out at the show from the TO Protege Club. A great day weather-wise although David's friend may have gotten a little too much sun - ouch! Not much after-market stuff to be had, I thought there would be more. Saw Mellissa's sic ride there as well as Kurt's KLZE (I think). As we left the fairgrounds the roadside checks pulled over an MX sporting a wild airbrushed paint job (blue and green coloured) but I don't know who that was. I hope that we can make a better showing at the MOM (Meeting of Mazda's) organized by the Protege Club ..... boy have they got their sh*t together, cause we are surely lacking. I'm going to highlight that event for August.
Selecta wrote:Here are some and I do me some (180 in all) pictures
http://photobucket.com/albums/b51/udaymohan/DK7/
:shock: Saw only 16 ... what do I do to see the rest?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

jschrauwen wrote: Ditto, a little discouraging not seeing more show up especially at an event like this ..... something everyone could enjoy. Kyle & friend from Cornwall, me, Eric from Whitby, Uday from Toronto, David Witherow & friend from London. A little disappointing to say the least, with only 1 from GTA and none from Niagara and the Golden Horeshoe. Compound that with an impressive turn-out at the show from the TO Protege Club. A great day weather-wise although David's friend may have gotten a little too much sun - ouch! Not much after-market stuff to be had, I thought there would be more. Saw Mellissa's sic ride there as well as Kurt's KLZE (I think). As we left the fairgrounds the roadside checks pulled over an MX sporting a wild airbrushed paint job (blue and green coloured) but I don't know who that was. I hope that we can make a better showing at the MOM (Meeting of Mazda's) organized by the Protege Club ..... boy have they got their sh*t together, cause we are surely lacking. I'm going to highlight that event for August.

Sorry I didn't come, but it tough when you work weekends, I didn't it was worth my while to rush over and maybe get an hour to "enjoy" the event, plus with the 626 starting to show it's age, I'm keeping driving to a minimum to make sure it'll last until i get my car back, it should, I cant see why not, but considering I'm Murphy's B1tch, I'm not taking any chances

BTW, Kurt would be bluebullet (as Melissa stated), CurtKLZE is a red Mx-3, not a show car, but it is clean (if he doesn't have tools or car parts in in ;))
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Hey john if you want to see them all check them out on my MSN space..I posted them all.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/udaymohan/

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Great pictures!!! :2thumbsup: Thanks for taking those .. looked like a good time.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Oh it was a wicked time...even better thanx to the people who came...was more fun with a group of people than alone hehehehehe

kp2t

Post by kp2t »

guys im jelous... so what did Melissa win?
ImageImageImageImageImage
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Hey Guys, just wanted to say Im sorry for not really being around too much on Saturday... I was exhausted got my car back at 4am on Sat morning and pretty much just got ready for the show so I was beat. (Plus my phone died and the only person I found was David) Uday - Wheres the pics of my New interior??? hahah.....neways....I didnt win anythign at the show....too many cars that were nicer then mine.....Congrats to Kurt who did place....I'll let him tell u guys what he won....and not sure about Mx3extreme who showed up on Sunday, I dont know if he won anything or not. If you did, COngrats to u too!!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

first car show for me and my car in it together and man was it exhausting, never slept fridaynight putting in my brembos and helping my buddy with his dash, and also cleaning my car but overall was great show, melissa i thought u were gonna place! and im suprised that i did place considering how many other mazdas there were in our class! i placed second n got a big trophy! lol great turn out and im still wondering who got first in our class? and if mx3extream placed?
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Actually they misteriously lossed my score card so as I was in the office asking for it because I was quiet confused on why I didnt place obviously there was nothing in the mazda class that should have touched me on a score card and they claimed that they found it in the toyota score card list and didnt know where it went so in the end I ended up getting the best of mazda Pro heads up class First place and now I have to wait for my tag to be sent to me becuase of there mistake. Oh well not to worry this is not a suprise in a show that big.

MX3Extreme
Jackson Racing GSR ( Supercharged )

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”