Been awhile

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Damien

Been awhile

Post by Damien »

Long time since i was last here.
Hope your all doing ok and enjoying the beautiful weather we finally having :)
Kev i wanted to let you know i really appreciate all the help you gave me before, i learned alot.

Iam back to the forums for another reason also. I was digging through the garage because im going to be moving back to coquitlam. I noticed i still got alot of mx3 stuff sitting around collecting dust. Im not asking much for these parts but more/less to clear them out instead of bringing them into my new garage to sit again until year 2012.
---I have a new in box A.C.T. street clutch kit http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 933#289933
---Also have a custom made exhaust to fit 94+ RS. Everthing from the exhaust manifold back including hi-flow cat. It has fireball style muffler.
---Misc parts like stock taillights, headlights with slight fog in them, some interior plastic parts (ill check everything and edit this with a more specific list shortly)

Just getting this up as a feeler. Taking offers so dont be shy even its its low. Im more concerned with getting this stuff cleared out then anything.

I bought a 2005 RSX-S and i must say it reminds me of the mx-3 alot inside and out. I miss the mx and just being able to mod and enjoy. Now im always wishing i could mod, too bad it voids my warranty. Still a nice car stock though.

Any questions or need any pics on the parts ive listed shoot me an email.
Omen_in_hell@hotmail.com
Thx
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

Get me a full list pls and I'll or Mr_Shorty will take a lot off your hands if the price is right. Definatly interested in the clutch and exhaust setup. What engine did you have?? DOHC or SOHC?? Thanks
Damien

Post by Damien »

DOHC 94 RS. What your email, ill email you all my parts i have. Also the clutch is not for 4 cyl, mistake on corksports part it appears they gave me the 1.8/2.5 ACT clutch. Check topic link for more details.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”