Replacing bumber + fenders + etc..

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mattieg

Replacing bumber + fenders + etc..

Post by mattieg »

I've never done any kind of body part replacement for my cars in the past, but how hard is it to replace a bumber, fender, and right headlight (casing) (stock)?

My other mx-3 front passenger side was pretty banged up in a collesion, and I'm planning on fixing it up so I can have a daily driver.

Also, any advice for general stuff to check while when I have the broken bumber/headlight/fender off for replacement?
my poor car..
mattieg

Post by mattieg »

sorry guys, just found the online workshop manual <3 has just about everything I need in it, I believe. ( S-017 incase anyone needs to do the same thing and comes across this post ).

But, are there any whacky things I should be wary of when buying another headlight casing/headlight/fender/bumper/et cetera?
my poor car..
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I have changed the exact thing as you. When you get a healight make sure it looks to be in good condiotion of course (no cracked housing etc.) also, make sure you still have a inner fender (platic shroud) for the Quater Panel. for the bumper i am not to sure but to put the healigh in properly u should have the bumper/fender off.

Return to “Appearance”