My parts place hehe

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

My parts place hehe

Post by schuttie2002 »

Well I finally got around to taking pictures of everything that I've bought for the engine swap. My cardomain web site has pictures of everything individually, but heres the overview picture

Pictured here are my timingbelt, waterpump, belts, thermostat n gasket, sythetic mobil one oil n royal purple tranny fluid, MS mounts, SPEC clutch kit and ss clutch line, magnaflow cat n flanges, obx headers, new gauges, and 2.5 ecu.
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

santa didnt bring me any gifts this year :( wanna share ? :wink:

nice job on parts man, clean mx3 you got
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

looks like your ready...but i think your missing the engine :wink:
Oh, and can we get a close up of that BBQ.....she looks pretty sweet
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Haha...yea santa came in june, but he put a huge dent in my bank accounts!

Yea the engines in the back corner of the garage and I already drug it around there so i didnt feel like moving it just for the purpose of the pictures. Also that BBQ is great, I actually made some good ribs on it the other night hahaha
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

BBQ and i wasnt invited? :(
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

You had fun setting that up didnt you? I know you did.. Dont tell me lies!
Look at how the oil bottles are set up.. so tidy..

But anyway, You're gonna install propane injection on the car are ya? :P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

Hey man where in PA are you from??? I'm from south central
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

haha of course I had fun setting it up(even though it was so damn hot).
It was cool to finally get everything laid out before it actually goes into the car.

exdream, I'm in south eastern PA. Im in berks county, right near Reading PA. Kutztown college is also real close. I live right off of 222 if you know that road. Where abouts is hanover?
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

What stage clutch? I have a Stage III on my BP Turbo and I love it!
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

Wow, guess there are a few people for PA. I have in my profile that I live in Pittsburgh, PA but that is kinda a lie. I work in pittsburgh, but live at the absolute top of WV so you can't be too far from me. We should all meet up sometime. Guess I need to get the body work and paint done on mine though ><
JWMX3

Re: My parts place hehe

Post by JWMX3 »

schuttie2002 wrote:Well I finally got around to taking pictures of everything that I've bought for the engine swap. My cardomain web site has pictures of everything individually, but heres the overview picture

Pictured here are my timingbelt, waterpump, belts, thermostat n gasket, sythetic mobil one oil n royal purple tranny fluid, MS mounts, SPEC clutch kit and ss clutch line, magnaflow cat n flanges, obx headers, new gauges, and 2.5 ecu.

youre missing one thing.... KL-02 Vaf

nice clean lookin engine 8)
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Yea the VAF was supposed to be with the engine, and the guy forgot to get it from when I picked up the engine...Its supposed to be on its way to my house now.

The clutch is a stage one, and I cant wait to break it in, it looks so badass, I'm sure Ill love it. A probe guy with a similar set up as Ill have said hes got 15k on it and it still grabs and chirps third!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”