:) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

"Why can't I activate my copy of (Microsoft) Office 2003? It says I can't only use it on more than one computer. I don't have it on more than one computer, I have it installed on both of mine."

(I don't have the exact e-mail, it was an e-mail case that a co-worker read out loud, too bad she re-router it before I got a chance to read it)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Legato626

funny

Post by Legato626 »

This some funny s--- man, but you cannot forget the guy along time ago when i first came on this website. Posted in the suspention fourm that he just got a mx-3 and hes looking for a lift kit for it "rednecktify" my mazda he put it. I thought that was the stupided thing i every heard.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Hes probably doing this...
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Ok.. someone's parents let someone get WAY too attached to their Hotwheels when they were a kid.. DAYUM thats ugly..

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Haha, there's cars like that all over the place near where I live. I think they're the stupidest looking things ever.
Legato626

here we go

Post by Legato626 »

Ok today at work one of my buddies got a lady thats funny. "ma'am what windows OS are you runing" "the one with the start button in the corner....." Well we know at lest she isnt useing windows 3.1. :laugh:
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Quote from rayyrod"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V8 ur the one being a d---..get a life..its none of ur business what others think about caps..so get ur head out ur AS and breath good air.
ya right broken keyboard..what a lame excuse.

NOW JUST LOOK AND SEE. THIS POSTER, IE V8 BEING A YOUNG PUNK IE 20 YEARS OLD ..WILL RESPOND. BUT NOT IN A POSITIVE MANNER BUT
.BEING SO DEFENSIVE..AND BEING PISSED OFF. d--- GET A LIFE "

Just tickled me as he says I am immature and he goes off like this on an issue that was none of his business. So rayyrod now that we have both had a chance to laugh lets just drop this fued you have with me and get back to posting real info. :D
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

lol heh..i started that whole thing lol. Well another dumb thing i heard the other day..

him-what kinda car you drive
me-oh a 95 corrola
him-hah better than my sun-fire...but those corrolas are super good for drifitng i hear hey? I mean with the rear wheel drive and all..the power, the suspension, the weight distribution..i should get me one.
me-wow..i was pretty sure my corrola was FWD, powerless and for groceis.

lol...initial D fans these days...
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well he got his years mixed up.. and I dont know about drifting.. but sometime around the early 90's on back the Corolla was a RWD car ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

RaverChankoMX3

Re: :) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Hah, yea I used to "sell" the JDM Racing Air for your tires for those extra tenths on your 1/4mi!! My favorites are:

The guy with a huge tach with a shift light that will blind everyone in his automatic PGT.
*Hearing* about a poor soul who put fine sand in his IM while the car was running to polish it.
Girls who get their heads caught in the our automatic seatbelts.

koreanmx-er wrote:if anyone has ever seen the guy with the 2000red mustang gt in the extras on the mischief 3000 dvd then you know what dumb things this guy says "its a special edition running 11's stock" The then interviewer asks "is that turboed?" the guy answers "yeah its a turboed v8 too" interviewer "what kind of intercooler you got" "uhh i dont know it came with the turbo" then he asks if he has a 8cylinder rotary they guys like "yup" then the interviewer says "so you have a red mustang gt with the v8 and the turbo intercooled rotary" "yeah thats it"
I love that part too but you've totally flammed the clip which is called Domestic Rice. FIRST OF ALL

The guy with the camera is at a car show and is wondering around and sees a red Mustang GT-R with japanese stickers on it , which he refers to as the "f---ing hotest s---" (sarcastically)...<---oh, if you didn't get that, I have some JDM Racing Air for your tires I will see you 35% off! Anyway, he comes up to the car and talks to a black guy hanging around it. HE asks if he the GT-R is a special model and he goes "yea". THEN the guy says it's a Limitied Edition 2000 GT-R Mustang with a special modification of a turbo charger. (lmao, right?) So then he asks what kind of intercooler he's running and he goes, "ahhhhhhh, um" And the whole time you're thinking HE DOESN'T Even know what an intercooler is, he probably can't even spell it!! "inner cooler" or something. But he answers "it came with it". So you roll your eyes and laugh; obviously has no idea what is going on. Then the guy goes yea, it's got turbo, headers, full exhaust...camera guy goes, you've got a rotary right? ANY person who answers YES to this question at this point should have his car instantly revoked and replaced with a oldsmobile until further notice. The finale is the best, where he asks the retarded mustang owner if it's "turbo mustang, with headers, rotary, AND PISTONS". OH yea, he he says it does 11s on the track, under 11s (but it's hard to hear that last part).
Nd4SpdSe

Re: funny

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Legato626 wrote:This some funny s--- man, but you cannot forget the guy along time ago when i first came on this website. Posted in the suspention fourm that he just got a mx-3 and hes looking for a lift kit for it "rednecktify" my mazda he put it. I thought that was the stupided thing i every heard.
Actually, if your making a rally-style Mx-3, it would make sence. (Hmm, AWD Mx-3)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

That would be mean!!! AWD turbo KLZE mx-3!!! :laugh:
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

pooh431bear

Post by pooh431bear »

Teaching my younger sister to drive: She comes up to a stop light, and the light just turned green, she starts to stop. Me-"Why are you stopping? Sister- "because sometimes this light turns red"
Me-"well, sometimes all stop lights turn red"
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Was at Midas this morning, getting some work done on my brakes. I see this guy pull up in a Firebird- a newer year, like '99. He's got a flat tire, and I mean, it's totally flat, and he's basiclly riding on the rim now. He came in and asked how much it would be for one tire. The guy told him $170.00. The customer kind of looks at him, and then walks out, looks at his car for a few minutes, comes back in and says he needs a new tire because he has a flat. So the mechanic goes "So, put your spare on..." The guy didn't know what a spare tire was, and didn't know he had one!! He didn't understand and didn't want to, he just goes, "My tire is flat I need a new tire!" He walks out, gets in his car, and drives off with his flat tire still on there. What a goof!!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

My friend Kurt once witnessed a guy filling up his brand new cummings diesel truck (even still had the temp paper plates in the window) with regular unleaded.. Kurt informed the man what he had just done and explained that he needed to have the truck towed to a shop and have the tank emptied out. The man just said "Nahh.. it will be fine" Guy got in his truck.. started it up.. drove almost 3 miles where his truck died in the middle of an intersection.. blocking traffic for 45 minutes till a tow truck arrived..

I do know that any time you buy a diesel truck from a dealership.. the sales people go out of their way to make sure the buyer understands the difference in fuel. So either this guy didnt listen at all or the dealership was lax in explaining it to him. In anycase.. the guy still deserves a "Dumbass" award ;)

Tunes67

Return to “General Mazda”