Looking for certin things....for mazda

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
musiqluver17

Looking for certin things....for mazda

Post by musiqluver17 »

Hey, I was wondering does anyone have a wing, hood, altezza tail lights or any sort part of a bodykit or (full) body kit for sale for a mazda mx3 1993. Also, shocks I forgot to add too lol. If so please PM me or something please!! A/S/A/P let me know thanks!!!
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Not going to get a response in the feedback forum. Repost in the appropriate forum.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Seeing as her post count is at 1, she can't post in the Buy/Sell forum.
musiqluver17

Post by musiqluver17 »

yes you are excatly right!!! why is that? to tell you the truth i didnt know what forum i was posting in lol.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

It's nothing against you, but the policy is a member must have 30 posts before being able to sell/buy. It's basicly protection for other members here. Seems as if so many people register with this site to scam people that they had to put this rule in place. If you hang around a bit, and get familiar with this board, and what it has to offer, you'll get to 30 posts in no time. Hope this answers your question!
musiqluver17

Post by musiqluver17 »

Yes, It denfitly does!!! I've been tryen to get that answer from someone. Now you finally answer what I needed to know...hehe. Thanks =)

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”