[FS] B6T engine

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
What

[FS] B6T engine

Post by What »

The motor is from a wreck (rear ended) that I bought off of Rick. It compression tested at 120, ran good and I got to take it for a spin. Definetely has guts to it.

motor ran good
yanked and out
if you want shipping and you are not able to pick it up, you'll have to arrange someone or some company to do so and figure out shipping in that way (pm or email me at kyle_jones@hotmail.com for my shipping info if needed).

Asking $450 CDN for just the motor with alternator, intake, and such. The turbo, bov, and IC will be sold seperately.
What

Post by What »

Here's a pic

What

Post by What »

$400 CDN now...

motor ran good, has the bigger/better rods, and better valves in the head than the normal 1.6...

I can sell the head and block seperately if desired, but do not wish to sell just the rods unless you have an offer worth me throwing the rest of the block out.
phredren

Post by phredren »

I don't understand why you'd tear apart a perfectly good B6T just so some guy can buy the rods...
What

Post by What »

I agree... :)

The only thing would be to save some $$ on shipping... a little package of rods vs. shipping a cast iron block. You can use the stronger B6T rods in the BP or BPT as well, so if someone were going all out, it may not be such a bad thing for them.

But this motor was working well, and I've seen them for $1200USD on some japanese import sites which I'm sure someone somewhere has paid before. I'll probably put it up on ebay though once I look into some shipping options.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

PM Sent
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

hey kyle im sending you the money order on thursday next week and u should have it on the monday or tuesday so yah thnx again

denton
What

Post by What »

^^^^ That's just for the turbo side, the engine is still for sale... I'll have to talk to some shipping places on Monday to see what can be done for shipping cost quotes for those who've asked.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”