Privileges for Sale/Trade Forum

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Kenji
Supporting Member

Privileges for Sale/Trade Forum

Post by Kenji »

I want to sell my 1993 MX-3 GS. I'd much rather sell it to someone here than on Ebay or Autotrader. How do I get special access so that I can post in the Sale/Trade forum?? Thanks.
relisys_3200

Re: Privileges for Sale/Trade Forum

Post by relisys_3200 »

Kenji wrote:I want to sell my 1993 MX-3 GS. I'd much rather sell it to someone here than on Ebay or Autotrader. How do I get special access so that I can post in the Sale/Trade forum?? Thanks.
the rule is you must have 30+ posts to be able to sell something

*EDIT* here is the sticky --> http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=41249
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
kinetica

Post by kinetica »

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. This guy wants to sell his car to someone that will appreciate it here on the boards, but he can't until he spams 30 posts? There ought to be some special rules or something. Because I know all of us would rather have that car goto someone who will nurture it, rather than some kid on eBay that might rice it out and give MX-3s a bad name.

-Jeff
1993 Mazda MX3 GS - Stock for now
1997 Saturn SC1 - Daily driver/beater/slow
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Its also rediculous to register for this site just to sell your car. We put the rules there for this exact reason.
kinetica

Post by kinetica »

I understand where you're coming from...I was just stating that I don't nescessarily agree with it.

-Jeff
1993 Mazda MX3 GS - Stock for now
1997 Saturn SC1 - Daily driver/beater/slow
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

I think it's a good rule. Think about Ebay, you are more hesitant to buy from someone with no feedback, just like on this site, some people would be hesitant to buy from someone who hasn't been around for a little bit. I can only imagine what kind of scams would be going on without that rule, people just signing up all the time to try and sell something just to rip people off. Not saying this guy is going to do that, just the 30 post rule gives everyone a little more security. And that's all I gotta say about that. 8)
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

yeah why should we let n00blet, non-contributing members post and profit without even donating or contributing any good information?

It makes perfect sense to me. You have to pay to sell on autotrader, you have to pay to sell on ebay. All we ask is you contribute on the forums. If you are too lazy to do this, then you are not welcome to post your items for sale.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”