[fs] 93 GS KLZE, Mass. $3000 B/O

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
TsiMiata

[fs] 93 GS KLZE, Mass. $3000 B/O

Post by TsiMiata »

I've got to get rid of my MX-3. It has been a very reliable car for me but it's time to move one. I've got to be up front and say the paint on the car is rough, it needs a paint job. It was a Florida car so the sun and red paint don't mix very well. The paint has flaked off half the front bumper and the rest is a bit faded. It also has lots of little scrapes on the rear bumper. There are no dents or rust on this car. I changed the oil every 3k miles with Mobil 1, the tranny has redline MTL-90 in it. I did the ZE swap ~30k miles ago. I put in new water pump, timing belt, thermostat and valve cover gaskets then. Here's the run down of mods etc..

Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Hotshot headers, 2.5" magnaflow hi-flow cat, pace setter catback(huge rice boy tip cut off), Fidanza flywheel, Clutchmasters stage 2R clutch, Flat black 15" Rota slipstream wheels, 225/50/15 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires, Ground Control coil overs and camber plates, Delrin front control arm bushings, Koni adjustable shocks, Performance carbon metallic front brake pads, front rotors repalced with engine, Both CV joints are new Raxles axles, aluminum heim Joint front sway bar endlinks, Converted to manual seatbelts, Alpine CD player with built in XM receiver, rear window tinted 30%

I'm located Carver, Mass.

$3000 BO
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

my god this is a steal...i have 3 grand sitting in the bank right now and i need a car, preferably with a ZE it but s--- I live alll the way in saskatoon saskatchewan. Oh man i really want to takes this from you. Its basically perfect, why such a low price?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Vanished.. his $3000 obo is $3700 obo once converted to canadien.. just a heads up :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

haha yah i figured that out dont' worrya bout it...thanks anywho, but i reALLY WANT IT...so far away...due PM me with details, and if you want to meet some were a bit closer...

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Vanished wrote:my god this is a steal...i have 3 grand sitting in the bank right now and i need a car, preferably with a ZE it but s--- I live alll the way in saskatoon saskatchewan. Oh man i really want to takes this from you. Its basically perfect, why such a low price?
Get on the Greyhound and go NOW!!! ZE + no rust + few mods= can't go wrong. Even after bus ticket, meals, hotel(s) and exchange rate like Tunes said - it's still a good deal. Get in touch with Revenue Canada / Customs as to what's needed when you arrive and cross the border so that you have everything in place and have no surprises. There must be temporary tags available for bringing cars across the border. Verify from Canada Customs if you have to pay duty and if the duty is based on the sale price or the (blue/black/red whatever colour) book price is...it may make a difference. Check with Sask vehicle registration branch as to what papers are needed to register an imported car. Confirm the seat belt issue too.
Good luck!!
Are you not gone yet....LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

Reason I'm selling cheap is the paint. Half the front bumper is primer grey, the rest is faded red with more than its fair share of scrapes in the paint. I was able to snap off one photo tonight before my batteries died-

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/675896/1

For whatever reason the car was a magnet in parking lots for people to rub with their bumpers. It seemed like everytime I parked it there was another scrape in it. somehow it avoided being dinged up and smashed into though. The hood has some scrapes froma 2x4 falling off the truck in front of me. No dents in it, just good sized scrapes. If someone can paint then this is a good deal. I'm honestly embarassed the way the paint is right now. Maybe I'm being to honest here...

BTW- I have a heim joint rear suspension I made for the car also. Its ~80% done. It needs the spacers made for where the arms mount up. Ont he last page of my cardomain page you can see it just before it was welded. It's now all welded up and painted.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Perhaps 2 receipts would work too (the real one and a low ball one), for taxes and duty purposes at the border since it won't be a hard sell at the border based on the outside appearance of the paint and dings (no slam intended).
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

man this is getting tight...This is after all going to be my frist car (i'm 16). I wanna make a good choice. Its just the pain is like ag. Hahah makes one hell of a sleeper. Well..hm well see i dunno. I gotta talk to my dad about it. We will see my friend, we will see. Before i buy it, I'm gonna need to have somebody to check it out for me...make sure its what you say it is, and i'll also need more pics. tykrause@hotmail.com if you want to send some. Price wise, I'll take it from you for $3000 CAD, that about $2500 USD. I can't go any higher because I'll need to get money to get there in the first place, for paint, registraition fees etc...oh I'd really want to meet somewree abit closer..half way maybe....like thunderbay?

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

I'm not in a big rush to sell it so don't be to worried about it taking off. I'll have some more pics tomorrow night. tonights my bday :) so I'm going out right after work.

You honestly might be better off just shipping it. When you figure in gas/hotels/food the cost isn't all that bad.

Vanished

Post by Vanished »

yah thats what i'm thinking...but. If i do ship it, I'll only buy it for $2500 USD

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

MAN IF YOU WERE CLOSE TO BERKLEY I WOULD PICK UP THAT MX-3 TO WITH THE OTHER ONE I AM GETTING IN BERKLEY ON THE 28TH. THAT IS A GREAT DEAL, AND I COULD ALWAYS USE MORE MX-3'S GOOD LUCK SELLING. :D
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

which berkley?

V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

BERKELY IL
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

WHEN YOU WRITE IN CAPS IT SOMETIMES STARTS TO PISS PEOPEL OFF MAYBE YOU SHUOLD STOP CUZ ITS SOUND LIKE YOU YELLING ALL THE TIME!!!!!

ahem...anywho i got a price quote, its uh...$1,512.00 for shipping....thats...too much...

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

WOW that is ridiculous. I had a truck shipped from Florida to mass for $600. That was ~1300 miles. Did you get a quote from door to door? That will raise the price dramatically. If you go terminal to terminal it is way cheaper.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”