[FREE] sunroof, doors, hood, fenders,hatch,etc Pick up in NY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Georonimo

[FREE] sunroof, doors, hood, fenders,hatch,etc Pick up in NY

Post by Georonimo »

I'm gonna scrap all of this if nobody wants it. Two doors, full power, couple minor dings, no rust, brown interior panels. two fenders, one has a small dent on the wheel well, I'm gonna say it's the left one, but not positive. hood has a few small dings as well
Also the front and rear bumpers.. no magor damage (not cuts or tears) to those but they need some TLC if going on a show quality car.

I will sell and ship some of the smaller stuff like lights, dash pieces, A/C panel, OEM wing, the steering wheel, air bag, mud flaps, etc etc etc.

I'm also selling a complete KLZE swap for an RS for $1000. $1200 with an extra trans, MX3 flywheel, and whatever else I can find thats related to that swap such as struts, A/C componets, radiator, etc etc etc etc.

I'm located in NY about an hour north of NYC
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

why dont you sell them... you can actually make a lot of money doing that
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

hey there, basicly I need the driver side door DEFINITLY, but well else I was wondering is whats wrong with thecar, also by a completely KLZE swap for an RS, you need bascly EVERYTHING. lol i live in pa...I'll pick up the door and anything else you want to get rid of, the other thing I wanted to say was, if you end up not selling the whole KLZE clip, let me know if your willing to take paymnts, becuase well anything you can give I'll drive for....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

are you willing to ship the fenders for $?
Georonimo

Post by Georonimo »

come on down! I'd rather have some one take this than just scrap it all.
and remember, first come, first serve.

The klze swap includes EVERYTHING from the firewall foward from a GS plus the KLZE motor. only thing I didn't remove was the front control arms and sway bar.

There is no car, these are just a bunch of parts I'm tired of tripping over.

no I won't ship fenders. even if you pay me, the chance of them arriving intact is slim to none.

Georonimo@aol.com
LooseChangeRacing wrote:hey there, basicly I need the driver side door DEFINITLY, but well else I was wondering is whats wrong with thecar, also by a completely KLZE swap for an RS, you need bascly EVERYTHING. lol i live in pa...I'll pick up the door and anything else you want to get rid of, the other thing I wanted to say was, if you end up not selling the whole KLZE clip, let me know if your willing to take paymnts, becuase well anything you can give I'll drive for....
Georonimo

Post by Georonimo »

so who wants what, and when are you coming to get it?

I need this stuff gone, so whatever is left by next week is going to the dump/crusher/somewhere that is not my shop.

Georonimo@aol.com
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

OMFG why couldn't you wait until august to do this?? Student loan doesnt get here till then... :( And a ZE swap is exactly what i want... :D oh well, someone should really snap this up!!
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Georonimo

Post by Georonimo »

Flashpoint2 wrote:OMFG why couldn't you wait until august to do this?? Student loan doesnt get here till then... :( And a ZE swap is exactly what i want... :D oh well, someone should really snap this up!!
from experience.... student loan used for car upgrades is a BAD idea.. just my $.02

I think I have the engine sold already though. Have a kid coming down on saturday to check it out. I'm on a hardcore cleaning binge, EVERYTHING must go. :)
Georonimo

Post by Georonimo »

so much for having the engine swap sold.

If anyone is still interested, it's still available.
Jeff K

Post by Jeff K »

do u have the center consile
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

Post by Dominicanchu_Nmbr1 »

do you still have the fenders and hood? email me if possible at dominicanchu_nmbr1@yahoo.com

thanks.
-=[Irving A.]=-
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

Georonimo wrote:...Two doors, full power, couple minor dings, no rust, brown interior panels...
:?: Can I have a courier PICK-UP the doors from you (wherever, home/work?)...?

All you have to do is wrap them, put them in some kinda 'box', and put abit of stuffing in to prevent shifting. Purolator will come to your door (no pun intended, lol).

You by no means would be responsible for damages, I'm covered by insurance. I have access to a Purolator account... :wink:

Do they come with glass...?

:shrug:
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”