engine questions

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Night MX-3

engine questions

Post by Night MX-3 »

hey guys...im trying to get back in the mx scene. I have a 95 4 cyl auto that has had a rough life..and the auto tranny is just about gone. I had planned to fix it up and all but it broke at a bad time so I ended up getting a new car, a 94 Prelude (I know a honda the enemy! haha) and planned to sell the mx. well since noone in this town wants a broke down mx-3 for more than $100...I plan to fix it I think, just got to find the funds. I was wandering, is getting a BP and turboing it better than just turboing my b6?? Also is there any main differances between my b6 and getting a b6t (besides the turbo)? I need to either rebuild this engine or get a new one, also Im wandering about my tranny problem. Well im of course not going to want to have this retarded auto anymore so I need a 5-speed swap, but I forgot I think its from a protege? its been awhile since ive looked into mx-3 stuff haha. Could someone tell me the best 5speed tranny that will fit my b6 or a bp? also I have no idea where to even find bp's forsale. I really dont want to give up this car I love it, it was my first car and I would like to show some people what it can really do. Thanks!
94 Honda Prelude SI
95 Mazda Mx-3 I4 auto (b0rked)

http://www.riderevolution.com

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”