RX-8

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
VizualXTC

RX-8

Post by VizualXTC »

I just got the chance to look at the new Mazda RX-8 Concept. I don't know what all you think, but I think it looks like Mazda's version of the S-2000. Post your input because I would really like to know what you all think about it.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mazdausa.com/rx8/default.asp ... id=&state=" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mazdausa.com/rx8/default.asp ... &state=</A> <P>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
kalynn12

Re: RX-8

Post by kalynn12 »

It looks great and has tons of power. I would love to know how much it is going to cost and also what the first year they are making it is. It reminds me a bit of the celica.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

wow!
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

This car is sweet, really sweet. And you're right, the tail lights look a lot like ours...Also for all the Europeans guys around here, this car look kinda like the Ford Puma in the design, i wonder if they're not just changing a little bit. I would be thrilled to drive one of these baby.
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

i talked to a mazda dealer salesman a couple of weeks ago about this car, and he said 2 to 3 years before they will actually sell one.....but it is sharp..he gave me a brochure on it and picture....guess i'll just look at it for a few years.... ;)<P>heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

I've driven an RX-8, and I have to say I love it. Of course I'm sure I'll love the real thing even more than the one I drove on Gran Turismo 3. hehehe :roll:
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”