PARTS!! (for sale)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
georgechicken

PARTS!! (for sale)

Post by georgechicken »

I have parts that you need! <BR>Am parting out a '92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS. I have:<P>Both front seats<BR>rear seats<BR>most interior panels<BR>stock coil springs<BR>front struts (decent condition, no leakage)<BR>steering wheel<BR>dashboard<BR>1.8l KL08 w/140k miles, works well, to my knowledge, but sold as is. <BR>starter for auto tranny<BR>rear seat<BR>VAF meter (air flow sensor)<BR>ECU<BR>many other parts! if you need anything, email me. I have or can get pictures of most everything. email@ georgechicken@yahoo.com<BR>all parts are sold first come, first serve to the best reasonable offer. you make the offer, add shipping from memphis, TN (zip code 38127) and we'll talk.<p>[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: George Jefferson ]
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
MrsOzx

Re: PARTS!! (for sale)

Post by MrsOzx »

What shape is your hood in?
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Ive seen the hood, not in good shape.
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Where did you get this car?
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsOzx:<BR><STRONG>What shape is your hood in?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the hood is bent up pretty badly... unsucessfully tried 'pushing' it up a driveway (after it was wrecked) with a pickup, when the bumper decided to run up the hood. :) sorry
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alt-Tab:<BR><STRONG>Where did you get this car?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nevermind. I thought you found mine and bought it. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
DriversClub

Post by DriversClub »

Hey I need your a/c compressor. How Much?<BR>DriversClub<BR>icu_78@yahoo.com
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Hey I need some stuff for my baby...<P>o The small clips that hold the seatbelts to the seats (shown below).<BR> Image <P>o Both of the little hinged cargo area things behind the speakers.<BR> Image <P>o Last but not least I need the rear windshield washer sprayer as shown below.<BR> Image <P>o Also, I was wondering if you would consider selling the seat covers off both front and the back seats?<BR> If so, how much? Condition of the material is not an issue, so long as you have this style seat.<BR> Image <P><BR>Please let me know if you have this stuff available and how much you want for it. Payment can be made through PayPal or Money order through certified mail.<P>PS.. Also interested in any aftermarket performance or dress up items.
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Does anyone have a hood, or know where I can get a good used one? I have this huge rock chip in the middle of mine. It does not matter what color. I am getting ready to paint the car. But it would make it easier if it were white. I was also wondering if anyone knows if I can get a carbonfiber hood for an mx-3. I have yet to see one.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

How much for your intake?
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Im interested in the center console trim piece that goes around the AC and DIN units.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
twilesMX3

Post by twilesMX3 »

test
twilesMX3

Post by twilesMX3 »

I NEED the rear spoiler and I will consider taking the whole hatch......
liquidleo

Post by liquidleo »

I see you have the Mass Air Flow sensor....Do you have the Rubber boot that goes between the sensor and the throttle body? If so, what condition is it in? I'd be interested in that part. Oh yeah, Do you still have the front spoiler? It would fit perfect on my 93 Blaze Red GS(cracked mine). Thanks...
liquidleo /93 GS Red
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

I do not have the intake hose, a hood, front or rear spoiler, airbox, or anythign else that anyone on here has asked for :) but i still have lots of interior parts! :) or buy my engine! hell, i just need to get this stuff out of my garage! :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”