Looking for stock mx-3 floormats...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Looking for stock mx-3 floormats...

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I was wondering if anyone by chance has an extra set of stock mx-3 floormats? I bought my 95 GS without them, just some ugly bluck rubbery ones ;)
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
boostedmx

Re: Looking for stock mx-3 floormats...

Post by boostedmx »

I have some black with teal insert mx3 floormats. if you send 35 bucks u.s. I will ship them to you
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Are they in good condition? any pics by chance?<BR>Thanks :)
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

back alley

Post by back alley »

if he doesn't want them - i'll take them.<BR>e-mail me if there is a deal to be made.
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

I'll take them.... :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

Actually, even though the MX-3 floormats look nice (with the embroidered "MX-3"), don't you think rubber ones would be more functional?<P>I mean, the stock floormats are still "carpet," which will soak in all the water/rain, dirt and gunk from your shoes. Honestly, how many of us actually take out the carpet floormats in our cars and get them properly cleaned/shampooed (at least on a regular basis)?? Sure you can vacuum it, but liquid stains don't vacuum out. And on a really rainy day, it's very possible that the water will soak right through the floormats, and right into the actual floor of your car. Given time, it will turn into mould and whatnot <ack>.<P>Why don't you get some nice, deep rubber floor mats? Maybe those Oscar "Pant Savers" or something. Afterall, floormats are there to protect your car -- not just to look nice.<P>(P.S. No offence to anyone selling their MX-3 floor mats).
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
back alley

Post by back alley »

naaa...clean them up real good and then scotchguard 'em.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

I replaced mine with some red and black checker floormats made by Weapon-R. Theyre really nice and the carpet isnt deep so they dont soak up dirt. Only problem is they fit a little weird, but Im working on fixing that.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

back alley

Post by back alley »

to be honest...i found some clear vinyl ones at crappy tire and they seem to glow from the colour of the carpet underneath. it is very nice, i think. but, i'm still looking forward to the ones that say mx-3.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

So... from what I understand, there are two styles of floormats available for the mx-3:<BR>RS- Black on black lettering<BR>GS- Black on teal lettering<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>Is this accurate?
OSKY

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”