The MX3 Autocrossing (pics & vids inside)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Gro Harlem

The MX3 Autocrossing (pics & vids inside)

Post by Gro Harlem »

Lots of porche's, shelby cobras (not sure if any are real, one was w/his actual signature), vettes, audi's, bmw's and quite a few miatas & foci.

http://www.projectmazda.com/host/autoxpics

didn't get pics of too many cars, only the interesting ones (most my roomate took anyways, i'm lazy).

Vids of my car are damn decent compared to ones of years past tho. U get to hear my aweX0me car's exhaust y0!

BTW: check my thread in V6/performance. I blew my transmission on my 6th run.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Sorry to hear about your tranny problem..hopefully you'll get that fixed soon. What kind of times did you put down compared to other cars?
Oh..and the exhaust sounds awesome!!!
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

first place in my class, but i also lied about my class (STS), i should be in SM since i have the swap, but whatever. I was VERY close to the next best STS guy anyways and according to ppl I asked, i looked like i was driving good, so meh.

I do it for fun for now. I never planned to run my car competitively...its my daily driver. If i wanna autox in the future i'll probably buy a used M3 and flog the s--- out of it
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

sounds like it was fun except the tranny
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Gro Harlem wrote:first place in my class, but i also lied about my class (STS), i should be in SM since i have the swap, but whatever. I was VERY close to the next best STS guy anyways and according to ppl I asked, i looked like i was driving good, so meh.

I do it for fun for now. I never planned to run my car competitively...its my daily driver. If i wanna autox in the future i'll probably buy a used M3 and flog the s--- out of it
Gro "moneybags" Harlem
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Gro Harlem wrote:If i wanna autox in the future i'll probably buy a used M3 and flog the s--- out of it
Flog?
No more MX-3.
Absath

Post by Absath »

ScooterBovine wrote:
Gro Harlem wrote:If i wanna autox in the future i'll probably buy a used M3 and flog the s--- out of it
Flog?
To whip it, or beat on it.

-Tim
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

If someone asked you to pop your hood you would of been very embraced :P

Re-upload your video, its not working anymore
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

ya link is dead.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”