[FS] 1993 Blaze Red GS; SE PA $1200 PICS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bikeguy18974

[FS] 1993 Blaze Red GS; SE PA $1200 PICS

Post by bikeguy18974 »

I'm selling my 1993 MX-3 GS. It's got the 1.8l K8 and the automatic transmission, with just under 140,000 miles. Its Blaze red and has the typical fading and clear coat peeling common with this color. The car runs good and drives good. And has lots of new parts(see below). The car passed PA dyno type emissions and is PA inspected until May06.

The following were replaced within the last 2 years:
-Reman Autozone distributor
-new cap and rotor
-MSD plug wires
-NGK plugs
-PCV valve and grommet
-K&N drop in filter
-rear tires 1 year old
-front tires 2 months old
-Pacesetter cat back exhaust
-bearings in both tensioner pulleys
-both serpentine belts
-front sway bar end links
-front and rear valve cover gaskets and all new valve cover seal washers
-middle VRIS chamber and check valve
-replaced vacuum hoses on vris setup
-cleaned intake manifold
-intake manifold gasket
-reman autozone driver's side cv axle
-new lower ball joints (both sides)
-new outer tie rod ends (both sides)
-auto trans filter
-sylvania silverstar bulbs

I am selling because i bought a new car and have 4 cars now and don't have the room. Plus insurance on 4 is too much.

The car has run good and driven good for me. I mostly drove it highway on my 60 mile round trip to work. The engine has the typical knock/tick that almost all these cars have. I did an engine flush when I got and it has been running mobile 1 5w30 ever since. I change the oil/filter every 3000-4000 miles. I will include an Amsoil filter and oil i was going to try with the car. All the power stuff works including the window switches, mirrors, locks, and sunroof. The window tracks have been cleaned and lubed so the windows operate great. It has an Aiwa removable face CD player/stereo. The stock casette player is there but not hooked up. It has AC but it hasn't worked since i got it and never had time to check why, could just need a recharge but i don't know. The front bumper has damage from a small fender bender (mostly paint cracking and scratching) that was years before i got it and the bumper has been fine for me. However the GS lip is broken and not on the car. Its missing some pieces but i think i still have it somewhere. The hood has a small fold in the very front but its not too noticable. The interior is pretty good but i tried to dye the front passenger seat. It looks okay but i didn't really like it so i never did the driver's side. The center console is intact.

I would prefer to sell the car to an enthusiast who is familiar with all the good and bad of mx-3's. I babied the car since I got it, esspecially since its got the AT. The price I'm asking could easily be recovered just by parting out the car (which I don't have time/space for). The price barley covers the cost of the newer parts above. I am only selling it locally. I am in Montgomery county PA. I want the buyer to check it out in person and drive it.

Pricing:
$1200 or best offer for the car as described

I also have a white hood and front bumper with virtually no damage that i was going to put on when i got a body kit and got it painted. I also have a Top Mix GTR rear spoiler and FX designs hood scoop uninstalled. If you would like these 4 items make me an offer for the car and mention in the offer that these would be part of the deal.

PM me or post back. I will take pics upon request but it may take a bit because the car is being stored at my folks a few miles away. Any questions just ask. I tried to be thorough but i could've left something out.

Edit: Lower price
Edit: Title for pics, sylvania bulbs
Last edited by bikeguy18974 on June 10th, 2005, 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
bikeguy18974

Post by bikeguy18974 »

To whoever sent me a PM. For some reason I keep getting a "Private messaging has been disabled on this board" message. It worked fine earlier today, so I don't know whats up. Post here if you want a quick response or I'll reply to the PM if I can reach it.
bikeguy18974

Post by bikeguy18974 »

ttt

pics this weekend
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

sent you a PM but if still doesnt work email me at REDRM20@AOL.com
bikeguy18974

Post by bikeguy18974 »

neverenuff pm sent
bikeguy18974

Pics

Post by bikeguy18974 »

Pics below, sorry about the car. Its been at my folks under a large tree so its a bit dirty and leafy. My mom's been driving it locally so at least it hasn't just been sitting. If you want any specific pics I will try to get them. Some things to notice are the windows and sunroof still open and close. The air intake tube "duct tape mod". Intact center console.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”