It's been a slice, but it's time for rice.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Chasing_Size

It's been a slice, but it's time for rice.

Post by Chasing_Size »

My fellow mx3'ers, I have had much fun modding my car, driving the s*&* out of it, Some of you I know, Some of you I don't. I have sold out to the honda world and bought a new RSX type S.

I love you all, And I will never turn my back on the mx3 community.

I had fun ;)

Evan.
1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
msequence

Post by msequence »

lol those are fun to beat with ZE's .. cuz they got no torque and their handling suxx.. I recomend putting in a supercharger to get some torque back and make sure to put some tien circuit suspension on that thing otherwise you will lift yer wheels when you do sharp corners...

good buy tho.. the type S is my dads favourite car... well next to his G35.

Matt
Chasing_Size

Post by Chasing_Size »

funny, but when gabis mx3 was running low 14's DavidOS said he "barely" beat one in a race... lol, and I didnt know that buying a ze gave you a better suspension " those are fun to beat with ze's because their handling sucks "

lol.. as with any car.... an upgrade in suspension is needed.

I called him to confirm, before I purchased ;)
1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

Evan ,keep up your fight with chasing size......Let us know when you on Mr.Universe :wink:
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

hahaha
universe.... dont worry about the body building just focus all your energy on your long commutes and your honda rsxs mods.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
kuruption1983

Re: It's been a slice, but it's time for rice.

Post by kuruption1983 »

Chasing_Size wrote:My fellow mx3'ers, I have had much fun modding my car, driving the s*&* out of it, Some of you I know, Some of you I don't. I have sold out to the honda world and bought a new RSX type S.

I love you all, And I will never turn my back on the mx3 community.

I had fun ;)

Evan.
Congratulationz on the RSX. I sold my Mx-3s too and got myself an RSX Type-S. Loved the car, driven it for 2 years and now its time for an upgrade and this time its gonna be to an '01 M3. :D

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”