Hello, I'm a new MX3 owner

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Ya, tint place here tried to charge me $450 to just remove the old stuff, ended up costing $450 for removal reinstall and then tinted my passenger side.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Taras wrote:I had a shop remove old tint off the back window and install a new one for C$170 altogether. I think the difficulty of a job depends on what glue was used on the old tint.
Have to get mine re-done too.......13 years with the same tint on the window with a few scratches and rub spots....so it's time.

Lisa, Welcome to the BB, sorry about your misfortune, sounds like your starting anew...good for you.....good choice in rides (SE) like the others said...but then again, I was always partial to the MX leather....LOL.......the rest know what I'm talking about....again...WELCOME!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
ratkon

Post by ratkon »

Welcome.You will love your car.Sorry to hear about your mom.I have been in three roll overs.Two of them I was the driver,I walked away from both unhurt.The thrird I was a passenger,out of four of us I has the only one to limp away(broken leg)That one happened over twenty years ago,but still haunts me.
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Factory specs show it's a 50L tank = 13.2 U.S. Gal.

specs show a 50L tank, but I have yet to put over 40L in it and I've driven it with the fuel empy light on for 50 kms or so. I think the most I ever squeezed in there was around 38L(don't hold me to this tho, could be wrong). I just never found the tank to be that big.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

It really is 50L. You just need to run on your gas light a bit longer :)

I have run it dry, put in about 4L from my spare tank, then filled up about 10k later with about 49.3L. I've also put in 47 and 45L on other occasions.

On this past Kelowna trip, I drove all the way from Vernon to Calgary on one tank. Coming through Cochrane my light came on. About 50 km later I filled up with only about 40L.

heh. That BP sure is good on gas. I bagged it for about half the way home chasing those Ferraris and Lamorghinis and still managed 32.3MPG
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

32, i got about 10mpg on the trip with the ze. filled the tank 3 1/2 times over the weekend.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Ouch dude. that's pretty bad. Even James got about 30MPG between Calgary and Revelstoke with his KLZE. We were hoofin it pretty good on that stretch too.
Taras

Post by Taras »

I got about 32mpg as well, fully loaded, going fast up and down the mountains.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

Is Montes' mileage so bad because of the old IM on it?? Will he get better mileage with the proper ZE manifold or should we look for a different problem?? Thanks

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”