Carbon Fiber Hood on Ebay??

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Blotto

Carbon Fiber Hood on Ebay??

Post by Blotto »

Ok, well I hit a deer on Sat. and need a new hood and light. Well, the light was easy to find but the hood is another story. The closest one I can find is in Maine and will cost me almost $200 to get it shipped plus ~$150 for the hood.

I looked on Ebay and found some carbon fiber hoods for ~$150 (+$200 s/h). I was wondering if anyone has gotten one of these and if so was it worth it? Was it a decent fit? Was it shipped properly?? How long did it take to recieve it?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to have my car fixed, painted, and buffed out by the 24th of June. So trying to figure out what I'm going to do rather quickly.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

mine was through Jarid Perry's group buy and im satisfied with it, came about to $420 shipped for inverted version. id check ebay sellers feedback. mine came packaged in crate so it wouldnt get damaged. Ive got stock hood for sale too if youre interested.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

I'd be happy to just get another stock hood but to ship it across the country would be at least $200 so I may as well get the carbon fiber one. Just curious how the hood fits on the mx-3 I have seen hood for civics and such that look like a-- and don't fit worth a darn.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

you have to drill holes for hood pins and use hood pins, other than that fitment is great
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Appearance”