Niagara to Missasaga july 3

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
reaper of souls

Niagara to Missasaga july 3

Post by reaper of souls »

Ok so i wanted to know how many from around the Niagara region is heading to the missasaga meet?

last meet some of us were talking about this and it was a good idea if we all set a time to meet before we head up and all of us hit the highway together and convoy our ways up.

Now i realize that there would be really no point for all of us to meet in the falls but i think that we can have two meeting spots one in the falls then we drive to st. kitts and then possably stop off in hamition and then in to missasaga????

so let me kow what you all think

myself i think it would be cool to see the qew over run by mx's and also we can minimze the amount of ppl that might get lost on the way up (i.e my self)

Reaper of Souls
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'll be down that way for the weekend, so I would be more than happy to join/lead a convoy to the MMM
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I will SOOOOOO be there.. I've been planning for this meet since I first heard about it... theres no way in hell I'm missing it. To that end, since the falls seems to be and endpoint, why dont we meet in welland on Niagara street, and the head to st kitts, and then hamilton, and then missisauga? That way eveyone from like port and thorold arent' really backtracking, and the ppl from the fall are making a little bit of headway :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

i'll join the convoy when you pass by grimsby/hamilton area
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'm definatly in!!!!!!!!
reaper of souls

ok cool what i had in mind was everyone in the falls we can all meet at tims on the lane

and as for meeting in welland how abouts meeting at the drive in that way the crew from the falls doesn't have to back track and then we can all hop on the 406 and head into st. kitts were we can meet up and then head off to hamiltion then to missasaga

so
Falls meet at tims on lundy's lane
Welland you guys can chosse your meet spot on niagara st (or were ever) then mett at the can-view drive in
ST. Catherines we need a meet location ??? i'll leave that to someone around there (mabye you jeff)

next we also need someone around in hamilton to get a location for us to meet you guys then we can head to missasaga

So if you guys can get me some locations (street names and possiably addresses) i can gat a map with the routes laid out so we don't get lost and know where we all going

and mike seeing as you know missaga better than most of us your more than welcome to lead the way

so i was thinking we can all start meeting up say around 9:30 10 that should give us all enough time to get together and time for the ride up

Reaper Of Souls
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Why don't we all just meet in St.kitts since it seems to be a central area that way ppl are'nt wasting gas. We could all meet right off the 406 maby be at the Pen Center or the Tim hortens across the Street? Or if it is easier for everyone to meet at Timmies at lundy's lane in the Falls let's do that!
blackie

Post by blackie »

i think the best location 2 meet would be the pen centre or the mac donalds across the street very easy place 2 find is the pen its right in the middle cuz it would be a waste for st kitts drivers 2 goto falls then go back passed st kitts which means we would have 2 drive 2 hamilton 2 meet you guys, but pple from falls an wellend an thorold can meet at the pen an then we all goto hamilton together :?: :?:
CarbonFibre Tails
17' Quantom Tek Rims
12" Polk Momo Sub
Mrc Lowering Springs
reaper of souls

cool then it's settled thanks trevor and thanks jeff, we'll all meet at the pen center then head to hamilton and meet up with though guys
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

The pen Center parking lot is huge! So if we're meeting there then we'll meet over by the Boston Pizza where st that time in the morning it should be wide open! So shall we meet there say around 9:30ish?
reaper of souls

sounds perfect
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

9:30ish? :D lol there has to be a cut off time.. no later than say 10.. that'll give people time to find us, and sometimes people wake up late :P
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

I will be there and meet with you guys forsure so please wait for me! :lol:

MX3Extreme
msequence

Post by msequence »

hmm I live in mississauga..

Matt
Green Metallic Sparkle 1994 KLZE Mazda Mx6 - Show car / 1992 KLZE - MS08 MX3 - Daily driver
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

i am so hoping to makes this it will be awesome.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”