Well.. Its fixed...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

good job Franko the car looks awesoem once againgood luck in the future and how is life treating u these days. :wink:
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Christ man how do you pay for all that stuff. I have 2 jobs i am still trying to round up 800 bucks for my rims and tires. You get into a head on colision and you fixed the next week..... Thats just crazy man.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

insurance! :)

I personally like the OEM taillight look. Now with a combination of the two, thats exactly the look I tried to accomplish 7 years ago w/ vinyl... to look like the 2nd gen Rx-7 taillights.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Custommx3 wrote:insurance! :)

I personally like the OEM taillight look. Now with a combination of the two, thats exactly the look I tried to accomplish 7 years ago w/ vinyl... to look like the 2nd gen Rx-7 taillights.
Hmm, I think you joined your replies....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Legato626

SVT bash

Post by Legato626 »

Want to hear something funny, one of my members in my club has a SVT contour (realy nice and fast car) Well he was driving along and some dumb lady pulls out right infront of him and he t-bones her at 15mph. The hole side of the 4 door focus was all bashed in you can not open the doors i mean this car was totaled drivable but bashed in good. And the only thing wrong with my freinds SVT is the bumper and head light was scratched no cracked bumper not bent frame nothing just some body work thats it. When you look at the focus your like HOLY s--- look at the SVT you start laughing about it because NO damage just needs the bumper repainted.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:

Hmm, I think you joined your replies....

?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Custommx3 wrote:I personally like the OEM taillight look. Now with a combination of the two, thats exactly the look I tried to accomplish 7 years ago w/ vinyl... to look like the 2nd gen Rx-7 taillights.
Wasn't this meant to go into this thread?:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=42653
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Nope.. I only had public liability.. so all that fixin came out of my pocket... It wasent cheap either.. Plus I doubt that insurance would cover things like my intercooler and turbo and such.. Those bastards..

And the rims are Focal F5's, Chiggles. I dont think they make them anymore..

Also, THANKS for the comments guys.. :P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

So, when will you be making the next video Franko? We all look foward to seeing it bro!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

:wink: :P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mx3mikey

Post by mx3mikey »

Very nice!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
Custommx3 wrote:I personally like the OEM taillight look. Now with a combination of the two, thats exactly the look I tried to accomplish 7 years ago w/ vinyl... to look like the 2nd gen Rx-7 taillights.
Wasn't this meant to go into this thread?:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=42653

yes yes.. my bad! I had too many open windows. lol
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

franko, im after making a video like that for my car at the shows. Basically i wanna play a film about the progress of my car from standrad to what it is now!!!

Just out of curiosity... what program do you use to make ya vids as im thinkin about havin a go!
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

yay for Franko

Don't let them bully you, keep the stocks! :lol:
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I've always liked those rims, I wanted to buy those rims a few years back but couldn't find any place that could get them locally.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”