Mileage Poll ???

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Pallor

Re: Mileage Poll ???

Post by Pallor »

I have a 1993 GS SE that was bought by the first owners in 1994 (January). I purchased the car in Decembre of 1995 with 15k miles on it. As it stands now, the car just turned over 89k miles yesterday.<P>- Meg
------------
Pallor
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE 1.8L V6 DOHC Raspberry | 2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 3.0L V6 DOHC Glacier Silver
sk94gs

Post by sk94gs »

94 manual GS with 153,000 km's. I've put on a new muffler and new exhaust pipe from the muffler up to the catalytic converter. I'm putting on 4 new tires tomorrow. Engine runs great, only problem is that the transmission seems to grind if I shift too fast from 1st to 2nd (not sure what that would be). Oh, and sometimes I get that tinny-sounding rattle at about 2000 rpm....I assume that's the heat shield around the catalytic converter (I haven't had a chance to check yet).
Kim 95' V6 DK

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

Mine 95' V6 just hit 113.000 KM yesterday<BR>and she is like new :D
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Ours is a 94 RS and it only has about 65000 miles on it. It already had almost 50000 miles when we bought it about 2.5 years ago. It runs perfect.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

sk94 YOU NEED A NEW CLUTCH, i have the clutch master stage 2 on mine, and i can rip the tires shifting into 5th, ohh btw i have 115,000 on mine, compression check on cylinders are as good as the day it was outa the factory, heh he whipped a teg type r a$$ tonight ;-)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
danjou

Post by danjou »

I have a 92 SOHC with 166,000 miles and it still runs good. Needs some cleaning though.
sk94gs

Post by sk94gs »

Thanks for the advice 93mxrgs re: clutch.
locutus79

Post by locutus79 »

my 92 gs just hit 148,000 miles only thing i have had to replace is the clutch and a/c compressor it still runs strong and surprises everyone. :D
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG> i can rip the tires shifting into 5th, heh he whipped a teg type r a$$ tonight ;-)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>:BS:<P>I have 101k miles.<p>[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: David Coleman ]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
mxcess

Post by mxcess »

Just about a hundred more miles till I hit 222,222!!!! No that's not one 2 too many. I got the car with 146K miles on it over two yrs. ago and commute to work everyday at 124miles round trip. I just hope I remember to watch the odometer when the magic number comes up. Missed the 200K roll-over. :(<BR>Still runs great btw.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

ripped 'em into 5th gear my a$$....and beat a type r......if your gonna lie make it belivable :roll:
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Hmm, I have 155,000 km on mine. It runs very nicely....though it does burn a little oil...<P>the way I see it, that just gives me more reason to swap a KL-ZE in spring (at least thats my excuse I give my girlfriend :)
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by caveman:<BR><STRONG>ripped 'em into 5th gear my a$$....and beat a type r......if your gonna lie make it belivable :roll:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Exactly.<BR>Hes full of it...
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

Mine's getting close to 104K, and really is doing worse than it should...;_; Ticks, runs a little warmer than it used to...but then again, she's run for a solid 2 years with nothing other than a ruined valve cover gasket (leaked oil). There's the coolant leak, but other than that, she's doing great for me. She gets me from point A to point B without blowing up, so I'm fine.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”