SPRINT CELL PHONE USERS

Off-Topic Discussions
LooseChangeRacing

SPRINT CELL PHONE USERS

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

If you have a sprint cell phone or plan on getting a new cell phone and can get sprint DO SO, I can save you lots of money on your sprint bill....
I can get an easy 25% and sometimes you can get the extra 10% a month discount thats a possible 35% a month discount on your bill and I can get you $30 a month worth of savings as well PER phone, so if you have two phones you could save $60 plus atleast 25% discount....let me know by email please CASPER7526@aol.com
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

sounds like lame commercial to me, wtf man.. Spring SUCKS, if you plan on getting phone get cingular, ive got sprint and would not recommend it, they suck at customer service, and always seem to screw up.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
LooseChangeRacing

I look at it this way for one thing....sprint just bought nextel, and within the next 6 months the'll have all of nextel's coverage, if you've ever seen nextel you know that you could be in a 4 x 4 lead box and have nice coverage LOL, anyway, if you don't believe that I can do this no prob, I'll hook you up for free and then you can let other people know that this isnt some stupid scam....hit me up casper7526@aol.com or my cell 717 557 3504
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

I am kicking myself, because I had Sprint for 4 years, then switched to Verizon. I had a simple plan, a simple phone, and was happy. Sprint is way better in my opinion though. I like Sprint, some people say it sucks, but they always gave me good service. Verizon didn't tell me about certain charges and whatnot, and the service isn't as good.. Maybe it just depends on where a person lives.

And since we're on the subject of cell phones...

Call me weird, but I hate all this new stuff, like text messaging, being able to go on the internet on your phone, and all that. I just want a simple phone, that I can use to make calls, and that's IT!! No cameras, no email, no Lil' Jon ringtones!! I don't want it! It's just more to pay for!! Am I the only one who feels this way? :roll:
LooseChangeRacing

Lol, you have some good points, yeah I hate having to pay for certain things that shouldn't cost you a ton of money more, and I hate having a phone that lasts for 1 day before the battery is dead (remember the old phones like 4 days of no charging and you ahd a full battery LOL) anyway, yeah sprint has always been good to me, no problems with them, the only complaint I ever have is about coverage and that will change as soon as sprint gets nextels coverage, man I cant wait to click-clack the nextel phones though, that will be cool :) sprint has better click-clack as well, much clearer then nextel :) Even when I bought my phone the guy said, your first bill will be 127 and change and guess what the first bill came and it was 127 and some change lol, I like sprints online site better than verizon too, they show you exactly what calls you'
ve made as you make them basicly....anyway let me know if you wanna save some money on your sprint bills....pe@ce
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i have sprint plan w/my family...4 phones and like 2000 minutes a month shared.

we pay like 120ish a month w/taxes for all of em
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

my GF and i used to do ATT Wireless/Cingular customer service.. well, she still does, but I got out. Anyway, out of all of them, ATTWS was the best. Cingular's plans are terrible in comparison to the old ATTWS plans, and Sprint, well, I don't really know enough about them to say too much, except that CDMA is inferior to GSM. GSM is the way to go, UMTS will be the future of cell phone tech.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Anyone do this? Is this for real?
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
LooseChangeRacing

I spoke with Gro Harlem on the phone last night, he basicly said hes not that worried about it to try it....so I'm still looking for the first person to get this all for free and then give a good word....so if you got sprint, 717 557 3504 or casper7526@aol.com
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I think nextel sucks. I have the new 830 and I hardly ever have service. Its horible. My verizon was better but still not that great, but i also think its all about the area you are in. Plus, id watch out what you try to sell or push here on mx-3.com, jeff might get a little pissed.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I love my Sprint service. All my Army buddies got it, and we yack all day for free! :D
No more MX-3.
LooseChangeRacing

Sounds good to me, $5 off each person goes to Mx-3.com, Scooter, wanna save some money?
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I already have like 20% after the "loyal customer" discount and my military discount.
No more MX-3.

Return to “Off-Topic”