centerforce stage 1 clutch for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gabi

centerforce stage 1 clutch for sale

Post by Gabi »

used (1000 km)centerforce clutch $250 CAD. :mad:<BR>[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Gabi ]<P>[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: Gabi ]<BR>Anybody for the clutch?<p>[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Gabi ]
See you in my rear wiew!!
bayoumx-3

Re: centerforce stage 1 clutch for sale

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I might be interested. why are you saling it. How much is that US
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Can you give a little more detail on the clutch? Is it Dual friction ,is it good for the 2.5 engine?<BR>thanks! :D
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gabi:<BR><STRONG>used (1000 km)centerforce clutch $250 CAD. :mad:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm getting a supercharger,this stage 1 is good up to 270 hp and I'll be way over that.<BR>$250 cad is about $160 us.The clutch is not a dual friction :mad:
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I think I want it . How do you wanna recieve payment,what is shpping gonna be. I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Okay man,<BR> This is getting annoying. I have told you a couple times about this. I dont know where you get your info from. Centerforce has a great reputation. Their defect and warranty numbers are pretty darn low for being a performance vendor. I have spoked to Mike at Centerforce sales and they are not "Notorious for blowing up." Hopefully this is the last time we have to go thru this. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>DO NOT BUY THAT CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!! centerforces are notorious for blowing up, plus its used, maybe not even for that long but still, not worth it, by a new clutch master or act, not much more money, but WELL WORTH IT</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

i have the same clutch in my car it is a great clutch im certin it will out last my engine and will be pounded by a 2.5l when it does. I highly recomend centerforce clutches i have a buddy that went w/ clutchmasters on his b16a crx definatly a differance just thought i would help and back up centerforce.
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I don't know if you are still saling the clutch or not because you haven't answered e-mail but if you're still saling I still want it let's talk
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bayoumx-3:<BR><STRONG>I don't know if you are still saling the clutch or not because you haven't answered e-mail but if you're still saling I still want it let's talk</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have not sold it yet .How sould we do this ?
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Why are you selling your clutch if you have Kl-Ze to power? R u getting rid of the engine too? Is the clutch in any way slipping. Just curious why a clutch so new is being sold? :confused:
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I guess I could send a check in the mail or something.
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:<BR><STRONG>Why are you selling your clutch if you have Kl-Ze to power? R u getting rid of the engine too? Is the clutch in any way slipping. Just curious why a clutch so new is being sold? :confused:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm getting a supercharger,then I sould have over 300 hp .The stage 1 can only take 270 hp.It does not slip in any way .
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I say I send you a money order with a return address. how does that sound
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

I'm sorry I should have asked you this in the first place. I have a 92 sohc and I'm doing the B6T swap.Will the clutch fit in my car.
Gabi

Post by Gabi »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bayoumx-3:<BR><STRONG>I'm sorry I should have asked you this in the first place. I have a 92 sohc and I'm doing the B6T swap.Will the clutch fit in my car.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This one is 215 mm. I'm not sure if it will fit your car. You should check the size of your clutch.<BR>I took the clutch out of my car today.It is in mint condition. I can send you pictures of it. :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”